Frozen cum collection

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

AlwaysCummin

Frozen cum collection

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Does anybody else here save your cum in a container in the freezer to store up multiple loads, to play with or drink later?

I've saved up probably 30 loads at one point in the freezer, then I warmed it all up and drank it all! It was the most incredible thing! Anybody else do this?

thedoctor

Re: Frozen cum collection

Post by thedoctor »

I luv my own cum... well... mostly I have found with my legs over my head, first cum is good.. second is really awesome.... morning cum is the best as it was a moment ago

learned a lesson though... don't shoot off in a glass in a hotel room with the heater turned up... I had a worked hard to get 3 wonderful loads of my cum just ready to savor. room temp really did something. I was already exhausted for the day.. fell asleep thinking I'd be able to enjoy this plentiful load of cum... the heat in the room kind if made my cum really different... I've enjoyed my cum a lot and I know how to impact the flavor. I enjoy throwing my legs over my head... and savoring my own cum as fresh as it flows.... best way to start my day... and if I dont swallow my cum in the morning... well after work I go to town, enjoying my own cum is the bonus reward for giving my cock an orgasm, I lick my tip and at least once a week I really enjoy my own cock a lot and then the cum is even better..... best thing is with the tip of my own cock angled in to my mouth. and as i stroke hard....... after i cum in my mouth i then flip up to enjoy... swallow... then go back over my head for more.

however, on the note of the thread

I've enjoyed my cum frozen... took me a month to fill a martini glass. I backed off enjoying my cum... stroked everyday as much as I could... put that glass in the freezer with a good lid.... got about a centimeter to to the rim... then I realized.... oh this will be good stuff.... because to really fill the glass up do to the geometry... well i couldn't wait any longer.... when the c um thawed out in the glass I enjoyed all of it. its a lot of work though....

but like many mornings, throw the legs over my head, lick my tip, stroke like no tomorrow and enjoy.... for me, nothing better to start a day....

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Sounds amazing!

I wish I'd taken pictures of my collection last time I had it. It was impressive seeing that much of my own cum, knowing that that huge quantity came from my own penis! But like you said, it's really hard work! There's the temptation to drink it every time you cum, because the taste is so intoxicating!

By the way, how was the texture/flavor of your frozen cum once you warmed it up? Mine tasted almost just as good as fresh cum, but the texture was much more watery. I love the rich, thick texture of fresh cum, and so it's a trade-off between having just a couple teaspoons of really good thick fresh stuff, or a whole cup full of moderately good stuff.

I think I'm gonna start working on a new collection now. I've got one load in the freezer from yesterday. I'll add to it here in a minute and see how far I can go.

Anybody else got some cool stories about freezing a huge collection of cum?

edgedude132

Post by edgedude132 »

I've done this on many occasions. I can't yet SS so this has been a way for me to enjoy my own cum until then.
Some of my tips from experience would be:
-Use a small glass vial or jar that can be sealed air tight to freeze it.
-To thaw, drop the sealed jar into a larger container of luke warm water and let it thaw that way. Swirl the jar every few minutes to stir. Don't microwave or use the stove!
-Don't let the cum get too hot.. if you have a thermometer make sure it stays at or below 99 deg (about body temp) for best fresh taste.
-To save multiple loads, just shoot on top of the previously frozen load and put back in the freezer. Don't thaw every time you add more.

If you want to taste the cum within a day or so of filling the jar you could seal it and just put it in the refrigerator instead of freezing. Any longer than that I would stick to freezing.
My own opinion but if you want to save up multiple loads, 3-5 loads is perfect. Tastes just like one monster load in your mouth. Any more than that (while fun once in awhile just to see the huge amount of cum) isn't worth the weeks and weeks of saving and you still get that more-than-a-mouth-full feeling.

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

edgedude132 wrote:My own opinion but if you want to save up multiple loads, 3-5 loads is perfect. Tastes just like one monster load in your mouth. Any more than that (while fun once in awhile just to see the huge amount of cum) isn't worth the weeks and weeks of saving and you still get that more-than-a-mouth-full feeling.
I'd have to respectfully disagree. For me, personally, there's nothing quite like having a giant supply of my own cum! 3 or 4 loads is just enough to tease me and get me craving more! I'd rather wait and build up a good supply so I can enjoy it longer. Of course, there is always the temptation each time I add to my collection to go ahead and thaw it right then and drink it down!

edgedude132, you use the exact same defrost technique as me. I hate reading about people who use the stove or the microwave. Damages the subtle flavors too much. Dipping the container in lukewarm water is definitely the way to go! Takes a little bit longer, but your patience will be rewarded! Plus, the overwhelming smell of my cum fills the room as it's defrosting, and it gets me so anxious just waiting for it! My cock always gets rock hard every time I smell that intoxicating smell of my own cum defrosting!

Very cool stuff! Glad to see people are posting about their experiences collecting/freezing cum! Can't wait to hear more! (Will go add to my collection here in a minute!) :D

edgedude132

Post by edgedude132 »

AlwaysCummin wrote:edgedude132, you use the exact same defrost technique as me. I hate reading about people who use the stove or the microwave. Damages the subtle flavors too much. Dipping the container in lukewarm water is definitely the way to go! Takes a little bit longer, but your patience will be rewarded! Plus, the overwhelming smell of my cum fills the room as it's defrosting, and it gets me so anxious just waiting for it! My cock always gets rock hard every time I smell that intoxicating smell of my own cum defrosting!
Yes I definitely agree. I like the aroma too.. definitely gets me anxious to taste it! Oh.. and yes there is something to be said for saving up a monster collection too. It is definitely hot. I just can't always wait so long! What kind of container do you use to save that many loads? It gets harder to hide big containers behind the ice cream in the freezer. haha

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

edgedude132 wrote:What kind of container do you use to save that many loads? It gets harder to hide big containers behind the ice cream in the freezer. haha
I typically use an 8 ounce sized tupperware. It's pretty small, around 3" in diameter, and cum defrosts quickly in it just by setting the tupperware in a dish of lukewarm water. I figure it can hold about 50 of my loads, if I ever get up to that number! But yeah, I live alone, so there's no need to hide it anywhere. Maybe you can put the tupperware inside a larger container, something nobody would look in. Label it "LARD" or something so no one will get curious. :-) Just don't try to fry chicken in it! :D

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Warmed up my frozen cum collection tonight and swallowed it down! I had 6 loads saved. Couldn't wait any longer! The taste was incredible. So sweet! Finished off with a little bit of selfing and a fresh load straight from the source!

rollinrob832

Post by rollinrob832 »

Hello, I just found this forum. I am very excited to find a placed to read hot stories and discuss cum swallowing with other enthusiasts.

I have been saving cum in the freezer and have saved about 20 loads. Is there an ideal timeframe for freshness?

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Hey, rollinrob832, welcome to the site!

I'm not quite sure what the expiration date on cum is, since it's not something that's really been tested scientifically. :) I do know that if you keep it in the freezer, it will stay fresh longer. Never thaw out your cum and refreeze it until you are ready to drink it. Each time you thaw it and refreeze it, its life shortens, and it will start to taste bad. So each time you jack off, just take the container out of the freezer for as short of a time as possible, ejaculate onto your frozen block of cum, and quickly stick it back in the freezer.

I've managed to keep mine for almost a month, I think, with no noticeable degradation in the quality/flavor. I imagine a month or a little more is probably no problem. I know some have kept their cum for even longer than that, saving up enormous amounts, so it's probably possible to save it even longer, though I've never tried. (More like, I've never made it that far!)

20 loads is a pretty impressive amount! I saved that much or a little more (lost count) one time, and seeing that massive quantity of my own cum was too much for me to resist, and I thawed it out and drank it all. It was such an exciting experience! Though, I'd love to try it again and save up even more this next time. We'll see if I make it.

How many loads are you shooting for (pun intended) before you thaw it out and drink it?

rollinrob832

Post by rollinrob832 »

AlwaysCummin, Thank you for responding to my post. I appreciate the advice. :D

My goal is to save enough loads to fill a pint glass. :twisted: based on my own estimates it will take approximately 200 loads to do so. It will take several month ( 6 or more) to save enough loads, which is the reason for my question. Whether or not I can resist the temptation for that long is yet to be determined.

In addition to the temptation is the fact that I don't live alone. so keeping all of the loads in the freezer without somebody finding them will be difficult. Any advice?

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I've offered advice in the past for those who don't live alone to place your container of cum inside another container labeled in such a way that no one will bother it. Of course, you always run the risk of someone finding it if they decide to clean out the fridge, and if you plan on leaving your cum in there for 6 months, the chances of that happening are very good.

When I used to live with roommates, what I did was get a mini-fridge (I already had one leftover from college) and stick it in my bedroom. I kept sodas in it (purely as a "decoy") :) and kept my cum in the little freezer compartment up top. My mini fridge stayed extremely cold, but I know some mini fridges don't freeze very well, so you may want to look into that before you go with that option, because even if it's only a few degrees higher, that only means your cum will go bad that much quicker. (Again, I still have no idea what the time-frames we're talking about are.)

I don't know if you've given any thought to thawing it when the time comes, but I'll go ahead and give my advice on that as well. Do not, repeat, do not try to thaw your cum in the microwave or on the stovetop. The high heat will damage the delicate flavor of your cum and make it taste bad. The best way to thaw cum is to place your frozen container inside another container of lukewarm water (careful your cum container doesn't tip over!), and replace the warm water if the water gets cold. Your patience will be rewarded, because when I thaw my cum this way, it stays nice and sweet tasting, just like fresh cum.

I hope you reach your goal! It sounds pretty exciting! Just be sure to take pictures of the massive quantity you manage to collect before you drink it, and post them here!

rollinrob832

Post by rollinrob832 »

Well, I couldn't wait any longer. 134 loads (I tried to attach a photo. hope it uploaded correctly)
Attachments
IM000597.JPG

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Photo came out sideways, but fine nonetheless. Damned impressive! I can hardly believe my eyes! What I wouldn't give for that much cum! I gotta hand it to you, rollinrob832, you set your mind to this goal and you accomplished it! Well done! So, how was it? Did you drink it all? Did you gulp it all down, or did you sip it slowly and savor it? How did it taste?

I'm pretty sure this has got to be a world record, even if you count some of the more excessive bukkake scenes! Can we get a confirmation on this? :-)

dman007

Post by dman007 »

wow, very impressive! I'm turned on just looking at it. Would love to take a chug from it!