showing to others

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

dman007

showing to others

Post by dman007 »

This has been talking about it the self-suck board in which i have shared my experiences but i think it should be brought up here. Has anyone told or showed a woman weather it be a girlfriend, wife, or just a friend that they eat their own cum? if so, how did that go? Did she help you or just watch? would love to hear stories!

jelbarths

Re: showing to others

Post by jelbarths »

True story: I shared a lot of my videos with the girl at work who really got off on it, and she was amazed at the big cum shots I could get from edging. I made at least 10 hours of video of my own cum eating - straight into my mouth, from a funnel, a tube, a shot glass, with a dildo in my ass and a self facial, out of hand, licked off mirrors, martini glasses, by request, etc. Do the math, that's a lot of my own cum I've eaten. Figure a cum shot every 2 minutes of tape. They were some great compilations. Unfortunately, I threw them out when we moved, or else I would post them. I'll get some up sometime. Any comments? Requests?

dman007

Post by dman007 »

tell us more about the girl at work reaction. Did she offer suggestions for different ways to eat your cum? did she ever want to see it live or offer to participate in any way? How did showing off your cum eating start? Are you still showing her new videos, and if not, how did it end? Would love to hear more detail!

jedha

Post by jedha »

i have told my wife and since done it with/for her many times. the first couple of times i laid on my back and shot in my mouth. since then she has given me head and taken my load in her mouth and passed it to me and i've shot on her twat and eaten up every drop. she loves it and i love that it gets her hot and she helps me.

Petlov2005

Post by Petlov2005 »

Only showing this on cam, he came quickly after that.... great experience