The flavor of your cum: Describe it!

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

AlwaysCummin

The flavor of your cum: Describe it!

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Describe the flavor of your cum!

Mine is sweet tasting, like there's just a little bit of honey mixed in it. The sweetness isn't overpowering, it's just a hint. There's just a hint of saltiness as well. Absolutely no bitterness whatsoever. And it tingles on my tongue.

I guess one of the reasons I love eating my cum so much is because the flavor is just so subtle. There are no overly strong flavors, just a nice, light, sweetness and saltiness mixed together. Plus, the smell is just so intoxicating! It's got such a fresh scent, like a crisp, cool breeze! Just thinking about it makes me wanna go jack off right now and drink it down!

aleingang69

Re: The flavor of your cum: Describe it!

Post by aleingang69 »

Man - you need to set up a cum bottling operation and get that sweet juice out on the market - I know I'd buy some ;)

It is amazing how different each man's cum can taste - some combination of genetics and diet I imagine. I think we all experience tastes differently too - I'm hyper-sensitive to tastes and smells and it isn't always an advantage!

memeii

Post by memeii »

My cum is always so bitter, it's really hard for me to swallow my load. I'm trying to find away to lessen the bitterest of my cum. Is there anyway to change the flavor of my cum. If there is someone let me know.

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Pineapple juice is a common means of sweetening your cum. Drink a couple glasses every day, and it should make a noticeable difference.

Also, eliminating certain things that cause your cum to taste worse can help as well. There are a few factors that contribute to bitter tasting cum, namely lots of red meats, smoking, caffeine, and alcohol. Basically everything that's fun to do makes cum taste worse. :x But I wouldn't say you have to eliminate all those entirely. If you're serious about getting better tasting cum, try cutting back just a little on one of the things listed above, eat a bit more fresh fruits and veggies, and include a couple glasses of pineapple juice in your daily diet. You should notice a much more pleasant flavor to your cum within a couple of days.

Good luck!

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

if I drink to much coffee or beer, my cum gets on the bitter side... However, I have found that as I drink more of the pinnaple,orange,banana juice mix every day. get it in the half gallon size... my morning cum is sweet with a kick that tells me I want another... the first cum has a lot of texture.... It's ususally my second and third cum that tastes the sweetest. Especially when the volume of my second cum is more than the first . I worked hard this weekend... so this morning enjoying my cum was a bonus. When I back off a day or two, the volume goes up and so does the flavor.

princetongrey

Post by princetongrey »

My cum has always tasted like a mans cock. I wash, then rinse my cock before jacking off. I usually have a glass of water next to me, and wet my hand and cock with water. The key here is to lubricate your hand and cock with your saliva, maybe wetted with water only.......
Gradually stroke then wet your palm with you saliva and stroke more......as you bring your hand to your mouth..smell you hand, put more saliva on it and stroke more......
It is a learning thing. Never use lubricant, only your saliva and water......always rub your wet hand aginst your nose and mouth when you wet it.........the wetness of your cock will soon be in your mouth
You will smell a man, his pubs, his balls...his cock.......it wil be yours but it will smell like about any other mans'
When you climax and ejaculate.....and bring your hand full of cum to you mouth......it will smell and taste of a man......................
If you had been sucking another man and he ejaculated in your mouth, it would smell the same........taste the same
To assure that....quit drinking beer. Eat alot of fish.....and drink alot of liquids (not alchohol)
before your date.

dman007

Post by dman007 »

My cum has several different tastes but it always hot and thick. its either creamy and salty, other times its bitter and every once and a while it has no taste at all, its just goes down hot and slippery. I find that when i CAN edge, it always creamy. I don't know if that because im still horny when i taste it or if edging causes it to taste creamy. Even when its bitter i can still manage to swallow it down and none of the girls who have swallowed my cum has ever said it taste nasty.