Morning Cum or Evening Cum

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

thedoctor

Morning Cum or Evening Cum

Post by thedoctor »

I enjoy my morning cum the most....

Has anyone else seen the differnece in Morning cum vs enjoying their evening cum.

dman007

Re: Morning Cum or Evening Cum

Post by dman007 »

Every once and a while i will wake up in the morning just craving my cum. i which cast i will swallow it down without really enjoying it or tasting it even. So mostly i enjoy swallowing my cum in the afternoon/evening, i tend to have more fun with it at that time.

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I don't recall if I've ever tasted my cum in the morning. I'm usually only horny in the evening.

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

I am usually very tired in the evening or spending time with my girlfriend... when I get done giving her a lot of pleasure and she leaves... it seems I wake up in the morning with the biggest desire to enjoy myself to the fullest including as much cum as I can get out of my cock. And the times, I've been out of town, I do enjoy making it back to my hotel, kick back relax and cum as much as I can but I save it all for one larger volume of cum to enjoy. That too is a wonderful way to end the day...

wsSelferSI

Post by wsSelferSI »

I noticed indeed that my morning cum tastes much better than evening cum. Also the morning load is more dense...I do it every morning befor going to work :)
sporty, single str8, able to ss, into eating my own cum, interested in meeting or sharing pisc and clips with other guys