Cum Slut challenge

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

dman007

Cum Slut challenge

Post by dman007 »

One and a while i like to do a cum slut challenge. i will jerk off watching female bj and (male or woman) cum swallowing videos online. i will put a condom on and cum into it then put it aside. when i get horny again, which is about 15 min afterwards i will look for another female cum swallowing video ive never seen before. when the video starts i will hold the end of the condom with my teeth and start jerking off to the video, by the time the cum shot scene starts i am very horny! when the guy cums in the woman's mouth in the video i bring the end of the condom up putting my cum in my mouth and when the woman swallows, i swallow my cum. I do this to videos ive never seen before because sometimes the woman doesn't swallow it right away but shows it off or plays with it before letting it go down. In turn, i make myself swim my tong through my cum and play with it as long as the woman does in the video. this can leads to some very hot cum eating experiences that have lead to me eating my second load of cum! so im wondering if other like-minded cum eating guys do this kind of thing too or have done other activities like this that involve cum eating videos? also, does anyone have links to cum swallow videos where the woman holds/plays with cum for an unusually long time?