Selffacial

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

Petlov2005

Selffacial

Post by Petlov2005 »

Hi, I'm new here and really happy to find people who love cum as much as me. So, glad to give you a video of me:

(sorry - this link is broken - we're trying to get it fixed - stay tuned!)

Not able to selfsuck but really enjoy to shoot all in my mouth.

Ps: I'm looking for a program for hide a face in a video, a program easy to use. Any idea?
Hope you'll like this video

Petlov2005

Re: Selffacial

Post by Petlov2005 »

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks for fixing the link, buddy - very hot clip!

I'd love to see one with your cock in the shot so we see the cum squirting out into your mouth.

If you feel comfortable having them here on the forums your clip is definitely small enough to upload. here.

Thanks!

AL

luv2_self_n_swallow

Post by luv2_self_n_swallow »

This is so hot to me. I have been turned on by the thought of this a lot lately giving myself a facial.

So the other night I decided was my night :). I shot a huge load all over my face and I was loving it. I tried to open my eyes to take a picture and got some cum in my eyes ha. I still tried to take the picture but due to poor lighting it didn't come out really :(

Although getting it in my eye caught me off guard, I will definitely do this again. Next time my glasses stay on and I will be cumming all over my glasses so I can open my eyes and see my cum covered face afterwards so I can use my fingers to clean it all off my face into my mouth then lick my glasses clean of cum as well. Mmm can't wait to do this!

Petlov2005

Post by Petlov2005 »

Yes, after the first time passed, it's very hard to stop this. Love the taste, so different each time you eat something different too

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Lets see some more video, man! You can post them directly on here.

slck201

Post by slck201 »