When I worked all weekend - cum tonight was a great delight

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

thedoctor

When I worked all weekend - cum tonight was a great delight

Post by thedoctor »

I couldn't enjoy my cum since thursday and so when I finally got back to my hotel this past hour it took all but 5 secs to get a really nice load of my cum into a glass. I got my second full load of cum which always tastes the best after a long day. And oh what good stuff. My shot glass was about 3/4 full and I enjoyed small amounts of my cum to enjoy the flavor and then tipped up the shot glass. I almost didn't want to swallow because the cum tasted really sweet after eating fruit all weekend long.

I am glad I am off work tomorrow, so that I can self-suck or just lick my tip and cum as much as I can in my mouth. I am working on getting one more good load of cum out of my cock before I go to bed to savor because those first two loads were REALLY good.

I may end up getting as much cum out of my cock till the morning and I sure am glad I don't have to work tomorrow.

AlwaysCummin

Re: When I worked all weekend - cum tonight was a great deli

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Believe me, if I didn't have to work tomorrow, I'd be up all night too, draining every last drop of cum that I could manage out of my cock and drinking it up till the sun came up! Hope you enjoy your time with yourself! My fun is gonna have to wait till this weekend.