Saving my Semen

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

ssandsfwithgf

Saving my Semen

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

So, I've been reading this forum and I figured I'd give this a try myself. I am lucky enough to have a job where I'm in a vehicle for most of my work day and I've been slowly saving up load after load in a small tube and letting it freeze outside after each load, or half load. Every time I smell it, I get excited and can't wait to try some. How much do you other guys recommend I save up before I try drinking it up? Is 4 oz a good amount or should I fill it up as much as I possibly can? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

AlwaysCummin

Re: Saving my Semen

Post by AlwaysCummin »

The most I've ever saved was between 20 and 30 loads, quite a mouthful! I recommend saving for as long as you can possibly hold out, as the temptation to drink it gets greater each time I add to the collection! If you manage to save more than 30 loads, you're gonna end up with quite a lot! More than one gulp to get it all down for sure!

Let us know how you do!

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

Thanks for the tip. I'm definitely excited to give this a try. I've only ever consumed one load at a time either directly from sucking or shooting it in or licking a bit off of my girlfriend or other objects. 30 loads sounds like a lot but I probably have close to 10 full loads saved up. I just need to find a good time to drink it all up since I probably won't want to do it at work.

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

So, it's been quite warm here lately (up to 45), and I'm worried about my savings. I've had them just sitting out in a tube in my truck. Any idea if my cum will still be good?

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

45 is still adequate refrigeration temperatures, though I've never kept cum in the fridge to see how long it stays fresh. If it doesn't smell bad, it's probably okay. I wouldn't recommend keeping it for much longer if it's gotten up to that temperature. Might wanna go ahead and drink it up and start saving again when it gets colder.

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up. It still smells delicious so hopefully when it comes time it'll all be good.

moosebone

Post by moosebone »

I bought little plastic cups with snap on lids, they hold maybe 2oz. I blow a load in the cup, snap on the lid and write the date on it with a sharpie. I then put it in the freezer. This is very hard to do because I enjoy it hot and fresh. Anyway. I will save up ten or more loads. Then when I have the house to my self, I like to spend hours edging and working my ass with one of my favorite dildos. While I am having all this fun I will bring out one of my frozen cum cubes. When you pop it out of the cup it is about a quarter in. thick and about the size of a silver dollar. I will place it in my mouth and let it melt slowly while I am edging. I have also saved up several cups with 6 to 8 ejaculations in each. Then thaw and warm then in a pan of hot water an drink them while I masterbate. Yummy!!!!