Tip for those that want to eat their cum later.

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

LoveThyself

Tip for those that want to eat their cum later.

Post by LoveThyself »

I know this is a subject a lot of guys think about. It's hard to actually swallow your cum while you are cumming. You can always save a load and eat it shortly after when jacking off again, and sometimes that is OK but your cum is not warm.

What I sometimes do is get a non-latex condom. This way your cum won't smell/taste like latex. Put it on when you are about to cum and cum in it. Then later when you want to eat your cum you can carefully put the condom back on. Now you can basically jack off with your cum by moving the condom around, and the best part is that you will be warming your cum up with your hard cock. Then when you want to swallow it, just remove the condom and enjoy your warm cum. I like doing this method!

aleingang69

Re: Tip for those that want to eat their cum later.

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah! - an excellent idea - and if you're a solosucker you can do this and then suck your cum directly of of your cock ;)