Old and New

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

dman007

Old and New

Post by dman007 »

Every once and a while I've wonder, and even thought about trying, what it would be like to mix old and fresh cum together and drink it. Has anyone ever tried it? If so, how was it? I enjoy drinking fresh cum but I'm not a big fan of drinking old cum. Curious to see how the flavor would change mixed.

cumswallowerer

Re: Old and New

Post by cumswallowerer »

i love cold cum thats been in the fridge. tastes great if you ask me. i usually save 3-5 loads then drink it while self sucking. getsme horny as hell.
i love cum

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I drink cum that's been frozen and thawed and brought back up to body temperature. The flavor is similar to fresh, but the consistency is way off. It's very thin and watery, not thick and gooey like fresh cum. Still, I can't say it's bad, though. Mixed with fresh, I think it'd be quite good. I definitely wouldn't drink cum that wasn't preserved with some manner of refrigeration, though.

dman007

Post by dman007 »

Good to see that I'm not the only one! Wondering if someone would be interested in meeting up in the chat room and encouraging me to drink my fresh and old cum mixed together. I would need to set a date ahead of time so I could cum in a condom the night before and save it.

splenkot

Post by splenkot »

I have jerked a fresh load into a condom that had a number of frozen loads in it and eaten them that way. As for consistency I enjoy the feel and texture of frozen cum in my mouth as opposed to rewarmed watery cum as mentioned.