Cum Breath

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

caretaker1300

Cum Breath

Post by caretaker1300 »

I have been eating my cum occasionally for many years.
About 5 years ago I made a decision to eat it up whenever I masturbate.

Because my wife is very conservative that means only when I have alone time. (As an example years ago when she would blow me she refused to take it in her mouth. Now I don’t even get that).

So this is what I have been doing for about a year. I work the “B” shift getting home about 3am. Most nights she is asleep.
Maybe 2 or 3 times a week I will swallow a load before going to bed with a fresh load on my breath. It’s a great way to fall asleep. Some nights as I get into bed I accidentally wake her up.

Also I will usually take a nap before work in the afternoons. One day she had some errands to run and would not be back before I was to leave for work, so I shot and swallowed a nice load before I lay down. About an hour later she woke me up with a kiss unexpectedly. She was near the house and stopped by to use the bathroom.

Even though she would never swallow, my cum has been near enough (on her neck, in her hair,etc.) that I am sure she could recognize the odor.

So far nothing has been said but I would love to share this with her.

Before anyone says just tell, her she thinks just about everything I do is disgusting. As an example I love to be naked so when our daughter is gone for a few hours I will get naked around the house. When it’s warm enough outside I will take advantage of our somewhat private back yard. Just being naked around my own house, with our daughter out, disgusts her.

By the way, I can't self suck so I will cum in my hand and lick it up or legs over my head and shoot right into my waiting mouth. Sometimes I will enjoy a load on crackers or some other food. YUMMY!

moosebone

Re: Cum Breath

Post by moosebone »

I also love to eat my cum when I masterbate, never waste a hot load. I too like to lay on the floor and roll up so my cock is directly above my mouth an give my self a fresh hot load. My wife does not know about my cum fetish, or at least she hasn't let on to it. We both work regular shifts, an she usually leaves the house a little before me. Which gives me just enough time to work up a nice mouthfull of cum. I then swish it around my mouth before I swallow. I then can taste and smell my ejaculation all day long. Well one morning recently I was jelqing after my shower and I reached PONR. So I blew my load in my hand an ate it. Even after brushing my teeth I could taste my semen. When she kissed me goodby that day, she looked at me a little funny. I think she might know.