enjoying my cum

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

thedoctor

enjoying my cum

Post by thedoctor »

I have not swallowed my cum in awhile till this morning.
I have had take care of a great girlfriend. However i am on rhe road and just woke up with a hard on. i flipped my legs over my head... i lost practice... but i just enjoyed a great load of my own cum.

Working on load two

thedoctor

Re: enjoying my cum

Post by thedoctor »

Oh i am so glad i am on a business trip.. swallowed my own cum number two... its been way too long. Id been enjoying my cum every day for awhile. Today is a good day

Enjoy your cum and post...

rand0m

Post by rand0m »

Similar story here. Haven't done it in a while. The GF occupies most of my sexual activities and personally I need a bit of time to myself to work up to it (still a bit of an aversion to it post-orgasm after all these years). But a few days ago I did have a day to myself and had a long solo session. I edged a couple times and got 2 smaller loads before finishing off with a full orgasm. Legs overhead and straight into my mouth. Felt and tasted great. Not sure why I held off so long. An overall sexual slump I suppose. Next up is to get my better half back to incorporating more cumplay into sex again. It's been too long since I ate a creampie, snowballed or had her stroke me off into my own mouth :mrgreen:

cumlover2

Post by cumlover2 »

thedoctor wrote:I have not swallowed my cum in awhile till this morning.
I have had take care of a great girlfriend. However i am on rhe road and just woke up with a hard on. i flipped my legs over my head... i lost practice... but i just enjoyed a great load of my own cum.

Working on load two
nice want more myself

thegoodsexlife

Post by thegoodsexlife »

Guy's! The thing is that you should not only be enjoying it alone but you should also be enjoying it with your girlfriends! Nothing turns me on more than when I ask my wife if I can cum on her pussy and she replies only if you lick it all up. When I do so, I never end up loosing my erection and I am able to have sex and orgasm a second time on the same erection! Try it. http://thegoodsexlife.blogspot.ca (18+)
Ace Card
Spice it up!
http://thegoodsexlife.blogspot.ca (18+)