Who's eating their cum? Motivate each other to do so :)

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

slck201

Re: Who's eating their cum? Motivate each other to do so :)

Post by slck201 »

would love to create a skype group for owncum eating session; whoelse interested?

slck201

Post by slck201 »

https://join.skype.com/F3bc5pLXTY0a
skype converastion for selfeaters

Pumpin85

Post by Pumpin85 »

I need a guy to five mw some jerk off directions guide me to eating my own cum. O want to just really nervous

vicarswanktoo

Post by vicarswanktoo »

Don't be nervous- try it and join us! I can tell you from extensive experience, come is delicious and it's such a great feeling licking that fresh semen out of your hand. I ate three loads this past week and can't wait to get some more of my come in me. It becomes addictive after a while so start eating your come and get hooked!

Sperm Depository

Post by Sperm Depository »

I do it from 20 years about. I am programmed to it. I have always only one purpose: fill my throat! Why?

1st: Then I feel like a slut and I love it.
2nd: I love sweet taste of fresh sperm.
3rd: My throat is the most appropriate place to store sperm.

Later I will sensually kiss a head of my cock, slowly lick him and collect every drop of sperm in my throat!
I am a Sperm Depository and I am proud! :D

Cforme

Post by Cforme »

For me, since I can’t reach anymore, I shoot my biggest load into a small ziplock to save for the next time. Then when getting off, I get all turnedon and slowly pour it into my mouth and on my lips. Drives me wild! The good thing is I’m not hesitant to enjoy it right out of my cock anymore. To those hesitant, ease into, and you’ll be able to really enjoy it and love doing it.

allin4cum

Post by allin4cum »

count me in - I love eating my cum.
Of course I was not born loving my cum. But I was born with the mentality that there is no reason I couldn't eat it. When I was 12, and started to ejaculate with my orgasm (had been masturbating my cock long before I knew what masturbation was), I was faced with the very real question, what is this white stuff and how do I clean it up? As soon as I asked myself that question, I thought, I'll just slurp it up into my mouth and swallow it. I really did not think of any other options before I did exactly that. 1st time I tasted and went slow not knowing if it was going to gross me out but it actually ok, not bad, I can do this.
Well, as a 12 yo, you can well imagine that I was masturbating a lot, every day, sometimes multiple times a day. And every time, I was eating my cum. Well, it did not take long before the "not bad" taste evolved into, This is actually pretty good. In a short couple months, I loved it.
As thigs would have it, my best friend at the time who had been masturbating with me once in a while, asked me if I would be willing to trade blow jobs. Well, I was surprised at his question only because I did not expect it from him. But I immediately loved the idea and jumped at the opportunity. I don't expect to have to tell you that we both loved the experience, me especially. I loved it more because I loved getting my mouth filled and loved have my cock in a warm / wet mouth until I filled his mouth. I do not think he was as thrilled as it was his 1st time tasting cum. With that said, we traded BJ's many many times over the next few years when ever the opportunity presented itself. Not that often (dam!) because the opportunity did not present itself as much as we liked but still it was plenty.
As a result, over time, I had to acknowledge to myself that I am BI and love being a cocksucker. that was a real journey. Bottom line, once you start, you will love it.
I enjoy having my cock sucked as much as anyone else but sucking a cock and swallowing the cum is on another level.

slck201

Post by slck201 »

no more owncumeaters for skype session?
Capture 2023-12-11 à 15.34.13.jpg