Frozen Cum

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

Hungbistud

Re: Frozen Cum

Post by Hungbistud »

Now 53 years old, first taste of cum was from neighbor boy at 14yrs old, he was 15. Have loved the taste of cum since then. I prefer my own load but have tasted many others over the years.

Selferbro

Re: Frozen Cumd

Post by Selferbro »

Well I took the advice of you horny fuckers and for the first time ever I froze a small sized cube of my own semen. I used a silicone ice cube tray to collect the prize and after two days of edging my seed into it I couldn’t wait any longer,

I got myself already to jerk off whilst I ate my first homemade frozen spermlolly.
No jokes but my heart was genuinely racing with nervousness and excitement of what I was about to do.
I held the block up and looked at it, smelled it and I swear my cock was going to squirt right there and then lol.
Fuck it made me horny.
I placed it on my lips and then sucked it into my mouth. it was a surreal moment.
As it melted in my mouth I could taste it. A lot more subtle in flavor than it is when it’s straight from my cock to my mouth but as it melted it just slid down my throat like milk.
I bit into the cube and it was like a knife going through butter - very creamy in texture - absolutely beautiful. I tell you I was writhing in ecstasy with it. I got to enjoy my semen for such a long time -like never before and that was incredible!
As I drank it slowly I jerked my cock and tugged hard on my balls with my other hand and in seconds I spurted violently into another container. There will be a next time for sure -but it has to be more than one cube!!! I want more than just one of my loads in my belly!
Great advice gents! This is my new kink!
Attachments
54E2F54F-2FDC-4779-9D0E-34DEC65AD962.jpeg
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

BiCumEaterCam

Post by BiCumEaterCam »

I used to do this often, enjoyed saving multiple loads before popping a large cum cube in my mouth and letting it slowly dissolve gulping down bit by bit until it would finally all thaw at once and flood my mouth with delicious cum. The aroma was intense and made the experience that much better.

allin4cum

Post by allin4cum »

I love my cum and thought, the more the better, right? So I froze 6 loads and ate that. Honestly, not as satisfying as fresh but since there was so much more, it made up for the lack of freshness.
WIN_20180112_07_11_42_Pro.jpg
I enjoy having my cock sucked as much as anyone else but sucking a cock and swallowing the cum is on another level.