Something that you learn to love? Force yourself you’ll love it?

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

Lalajerjer

Re: Something that you learn to love? Force yourself you’ll love it?

Post by Lalajerjer »

I’ve also cum on my cereal, ice cream and it was easy and made me horny enough to cum again. This is a good way to start.

allin4cum

Post by allin4cum »

The_twig_187 wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:38 am
Like a lot here I find the hottest thing ever is feeling slutty and fem and wanting to swallow my load and cum all over my face and in my mouth. But then the after shock sets in and I run to the shower and spit it all out. I have read that this is what happens with most but for the few that have pushed past the initial after shock it begins to become a craving. I have read that some swallow every time they masterbate (that’s how much they love eating their own cum). I would love to be at that point and on occasion I have forced myself to swallow but not on a consistent basis. Would you guys recommend to just force it for a while and then it will come easier and more naturally until the craving to swallow starts to set in (my god just writing this is making my dick throbb lol)
I am one of the guys you note about loving their cum so much that they eat it every time they masturbate to orgasm. Yeah, I love my cum and agree that you should go ahead and just push thru it and it will not take long to like and then love it.
I enjoy having my cock sucked as much as anyone else but sucking a cock and swallowing the cum is on another level.

Mike Hawk

Post by Mike Hawk »

Oh boy this topic is such big motivator. Knowing how to take your load just doesn't cut it for me, I need to be able to truly enjoy the experience, post nut included. I'm just gonna smash it out, over and over until I get to that point.

allin4cum

Post by allin4cum »

The_twig_187 wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:38 am
Like a lot here I find the hottest thing ever is feeling slutty and fem and wanting to swallow my load and cum all over my face and in my mouth. But then the after shock sets in and I run to the shower and spit it all out. I have read that this is what happens with most but for the few that have pushed past the initial after shock it begins to become a craving. I have read that some swallow every time they masterbate (that’s how much they love eating their own cum). I would love to be at that point and on occasion I have forced myself to swallow but not on a consistent basis. Would you guys recommend to just force it for a while and then it will come easier and more naturally until the craving to swallow starts to set in (my god just writing this is making my dick throbb lol)
well, I never had that "after shock" feeling you note. On my very 1st time, I just swallowed and felt that it was a natural thing to do. Did not LOVE it, but did not dislike it either. I am one of those guys you note that eats and swallows after every orgasm, yes every time. I did lean to love it, but it only took about a month for me from 1st time to loving it. My recommendation is to go ahead and force swallow it and eventually you learn to be ok with it, then like it and eventually love it.
I enjoy having my cock sucked as much as anyone else but sucking a cock and swallowing the cum is on another level.

CumEater2

Post by CumEater2 »

I'm right there with ya Allin4cum. Didn't take long after the first few times of swallowing that I actually began to eagerly anticipate having in my mouth. I love cum in general but there's just something unique about eating your own seed. Knowing that my own body produced this life-giving nectar and feeding it back to myself is such a turn on! Sometimes I fantasize about sucking my cock (unfortunately I cannot) while the cum continuously flows out of it into my mouth and down my throat. Feeding on copious amounts of seed like sucking on a milkshake through a straw. Mmmmmm...