Let me tell you about my experiences.

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

FeelTheNeed

Let me tell you about my experiences.

Post by FeelTheNeed »

When I was still quite young, maybe 15 years old, I had the occasion to discover an interest in the lovely fluid that flowed out of my cock when I played with it. I loved the way my hard dick felt in my hand and could not find enough spare time to play with it. It was a daily obsession and I usually looked at my brother's Playboy magazines to get off.
But when I didn't have access to the magazines I would just look at my hard cock and get off on the sight of that beautiful thing. I am circumcised and have a slight downward curve. And when it is hard, it is like a rock. About 8 inches of pure rock hard joy.
After a few years passed I started to think about when my girlfriends had sucked my cock and swallowed my cum. I wondered what that cum in my mouth would be like.
I started to get bold and threw my feet up over my head and pointed that hard cock right at my mouth. But I chickened out time after time. I would shoot my hot load on my chest at the last minute put my hand in front of my mouth and catch it. Then the feeling fades and I would just clean up.
But 5 minutes later I wished I had shot that load in my mouth and swallowed it.
It got to a point where I decided to place thin plastic wrap in my mouth and shot into that. It gave me the sensation of my hot load going right into my mouth with out the guilt right afterwards. So that worked fine for a while but I really wanted to figure out how to take a load right into my eager open waiting mouth without the plastic. The pulses of my cock felt so good and I really wanted to taste the hot white thick perfection that came shooting out in that moment of no return. I hadn't discovered edging yet but I was now seeing precum regularly and I could live on that stuff if they could bottle it. I could milk precum and enjoy a few drops in my mouth and figured a full load wasn't any different really. But still, I couldn't bring myself to shoot a full load directly into my mouth.
So one day the solution presented itself just by serendipity. This day I had smoked a little pot and I felt a little buzzed when I got home. I really felt like having a little session. Little did I know that the answer was already flowing through my veins.
As I got on my back and threw my legs up over my head I didn't have any plastic over my mouth and I just didn't care. I was working my cock and had my rock hard dick pointed right at my mouth. I knew at just that moment that this was the time I would taste the hot load right from my own hard cock. As I got closer to climax it felt so good that I just wanted to watch that hot sticky gorgeous load stream pulse after pulse into my wide open eager mouth. As I got closer and closer my mind was racing. I was actually going to finally do this. This is what I have always wanted. I was about to find out what it felt like as I got ever closer to the final moment.
The sensation of finally having my own hot load pulse after pulse, squirt after squirt, fresh and hot right into my wide open mouth and sliding across my tongue was all so perfect it made me ecstatic. I had finally fed myself the forbidden fruits from my own raging hard cock and not a second of guilt or regret. I was actually disappointed that it took me so long to finally enjoy myself like this.
But to this day I sometimes chicken out and feel regret almost immediately for not going through with it.
One time I decided to tease myself and shoot my hot sticky mess into a shot glass. It took less than a minute and I had that shot glass with my pearly white load swishing around at my lips and took that shot while it was still hot.
Then I discovered the solosuck.com site. I wasn't alone!
Since then I have saved loads in the freezer and enjoyed the sensation of them melting in my mouth while I watched solo suck videos and pumped a load out. I quickly swallow it licking it off my fingers or save it to freeze and enjoy later.
But edging has become a regular thing for me too. Having a hot load come flowing out in a couple of pulses and still staying hard as a rock and having the fresh load to swirl around in my mouth is a wonderful thing. The taste of my own semen is delicious to me. I have never had a bad load. Always slightly sweet with a bit of savory saltiness. Just how I like it. I can't get enough it's so good.
I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did writing it. Wow, I'm hot to go right now.

aleingang69

Re: Let me tell you about my experiences.

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks, man - hot writing, and I'm happy to hear we've played a role in helping you to enjoy your loads!