Swallowing while not ruining the orgasm

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

throwaway-curd2

Swallowing while not ruining the orgasm

Post by throwaway-curd2 »

For the first time a few months ago I swallowed my whole load. While I was happy I finally did it, I noticed I was more concentrated on the cum in my mouth instead of enjoying the orgasm. So it ended up being a mediocre orgasm. Anyone else run into this issue? Will it get easier to enjoy both at the same time?

grashaunanatior

Re: Swallowing while not ruining the orgasm

Post by grashaunanatior »

I had trouble with this at first, but now I shoot into a shot glass so I can fully enjoy the orgasm, then I drip it onto my tongue. For the longest time I could not bring myself to do it after the orgasm. I cant even tell you how many loads I wasted due to the post orgasm disgust. Then I decided that I had wasted far too much time on that and I made myself do it. I just hoisted that cum filled shot glass to my mouth as dribbled it onto my tongue. I swished it around to coat my whole mouth. After about three times it became really easy. Now the orgasm is fantastic and the load in my mouth is even better. I never waste a cum load anymore. I drink every drop and Im ecstatic that I pushed through.

Lalajerjer

Post by Lalajerjer »

I’ve tried the cumming in a shot glass, it works well plus you can lick the inside of the shot glass clean!!

FeelTheNeed

Post by FeelTheNeed »

I can't remember ever having this problem. But I am usually in position, legs up and a cock pointing right at my mouth. I am teasing my cock and talking to myself saying how much I love my cum and how much I want my cum. To hear myself saying these things out loud is almost hypnotic and adds to the experience. I tease my cock like I am edging but really I'm heading for a total orgasm. But when it hits it is so intense it is impossible not to feel the full impact of it with every pulse and contraction as cum shoots out of my hard cock and directly into my eager waiting mouth. This all adds to the total enjoyment of the experience. The cum shooting into my mouth and spreading across my tongue feels like it is an essential part of my orgasm. It's all interrelated. Knowing that the cum is soon going to be in my mouth and more coming pulse after pulse makes the anticipation of the act cause me to be even more aroused and in the moment.

caretaker1300

Post by caretaker1300 »

grashaunanatior wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:11 pm
I had trouble with this at first, but now I shoot into a shot glass so I can fully enjoy the orgasm, then I drip it onto my tongue. For the longest time I could not bring myself to do it after the orgasm. I cant even tell you how many loads I wasted due to the post orgasm disgust.

Most seem to have this problem, myself included. I have been over it for a long time tho. Maybe 35-40 years.
One day I said to myself I will only cum if I swallow it all. It took a couple of sessions but it worked for me. Now I look forward to a nice hot load.

My vanilla wife would not understand so after she leaves the bed I scoop up as much as I can of whats left and lick my hand clean. ( we are older and she is horny only once or twice a year so I take care of myself a lot)

Although I cant suck myself I like it best straight from the source with my legs over my head. but I have drank from a glass/plate, licked my hands clean, on different foods etc.

4 or 5 times I went down on her after I came inside her. That was awesome. I think One time she knew what I was doing. That should have been the day I brought it up. We were much younger and she may have been more open to it. Many lost years.
By the way she wont let me come in her mouth at all.

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

I like to keep stroking my cock through an entire orgasm, gripping it tightly with my thumb and index finger around the base and pumping it deeper into my mouth as I ejaculate. Otherwise, if I grip too high up the shaft I end up getting carried away while I’m pumping it and will punch myself in the mouth (between my nose and upper lip) with the side of my hand while I’m cumming, which definitely detracts from the experience.

I usually swallow back twice during an orgasm, but occasionally only have to do it once if it’s a small amount. I really don’t have any set rhyme or reason for if I swallow mid-orgasm or wait until it’s over. Sometimes it’s easier to save it up in my mouth until my ejaculation subsides. Smaller cum shots usually come when it’s been less than 24 hours since the last one. I only occasionally get overwhelmed or choke on large mouthfuls. If I go three or more days between sessions(rare) I know I’m in for a huge, powerful cumshot. The faster I swallow, the easier it is to enjoy the endorphin rush of my orgasm. Sometimes I just need a few spurts in my mouth in the plow position, then return to a prone position to finish up the experience on my back, allowing cum to just go wherever it wants until the orgasm subsides. That way I get the satisfaction and feeling of cumming in my mouth and being able to enjoy the finish. Most of the time though Im applying so much suction to the head and moaning so loud I just let my body take over and use my feet anchored on the wall behind my head or stuck between the mattress and box spring for leverage to thrust into my face while I try to hang on and enjoy the ride.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!