Need more cum eating!

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

Ziggurat

Re: Need more cum eating!

Post by Ziggurat »

yeah, I'm the same way.. I might one day swallow my step-brother's if he ever gives me the chance... but that's prolly never gonna happen. I do my own every now and again tho...
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

pajoe73

Re: Need more cum eating!th

Post by pajoe73 »

I always eat my cum no matter how or where I do it. One of my favorite ways to eat it is to put my legs over my head and cum in my mouth. I have cum that way so often that my aim is so good all the cum goes in my mouth for me to enjoy and swallow. My girlfriend loves to see me cum that way while she rubs her pussy and when I cum she also cums. I also love to cum in my hand and lick it clean.

BiCumEaterCam

Post by BiCumEaterCam »

Lalajerjer wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:53 pm
Do you ever eat anyone else’s cum or are you interested? I would love to taste someone else’s.
I haven’t since I was a teen. I didn’t enjoy it as much then but now I crave sucking another man’s cock and swallowing every drop of his cum. I think about this every day and night.

vicarswanktoo

Post by vicarswanktoo »

Love to eat my own come! I either shoot it into my other hand when I am stroking myself through my orgasm or I shoot it all over my chest and stomach if I'm on my back. Then I reach for a strategically placed spoon and scoop it all up! I love licking it out of my hand or feeding it to myself from the spoon.

Can't understand what puts some off of eating their own come. I've been doing it for so long that it's just natural to eat my come and I crave the taste and the act of eating it. Eating my come has really made me love my own cock even more than I used to because the more I make love to myself the more creamy delicious come I get to eat!

As you may gather, I am sort of obsessed with eating my own come. It tastes great, it gives me a mental lift and overall, I just love it.

Vic

caretaker1300

Post by caretaker1300 »

Wife has been busy lately which gives me more alone time.
The problem???
My loads are small and take a few days to recover to a decent size.
But the small loads doesn't stop me.

Lalajerjer

Post by Lalajerjer »

grashaunanatior wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:29 pm
BiCumEaterCam wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:41 pm
Here’s a recent vid of me cumming in my own mouth and catching nearly all of it. It was a huge creamy load. Enjoy. https://xhamster.com/videos/cumming-in- ... th-xhuEWr5
Well done!! That looked delicious!
Wow that was a lot of cum, I’m impressed!!!

Lalajerjer

Post by Lalajerjer »

BiCumEaterCam wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:24 am
Lalajerjer wrote:
Do you ever eat anyone else’s cum or are you interested? I would love to taste someone else’s.
I haven’t since I was a teen. I didn’t enjoy it as much then but now I crave sucking another man’s cock and swallowing every drop of his cum. I think about this every day and night.
So I’m interested in trying yours. I haven’t had someone else’s since I was a teen. You interested???

vicarswanktoo

Post by vicarswanktoo »

caretaker1300 wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:49 am
Wife has been busy lately which gives me more alone time.
The problem???
My loads are small and take a few days to recover to a decent size.
But the small loads doesn't stop me.
Nice aim and nice thick, heavy load of come! Fascinating!

Vic

Lalajerjer

Post by Lalajerjer »

caretaker1300 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:14 pm
Lalajerjer wrote:
Only my own. No interest in anyone elses
How about I come over and try yours? Any interest?

Lalajerjer

Post by Lalajerjer »

Lalajerjer wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:38 am
caretaker1300 wrote:
Lalajerjer wrote:
caretaker1300 wrote:
Lalajerjer wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:36 pm
BiCumEaterCam wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:24 am

So I’m interested in trying yours. I haven’t had someone else’s since I was a teen. You interested???
:lol: 31249584 user_id=18732]
[/quote]

Hey Vic any interest in sharing each other’s?

allin4cum

Post by allin4cum »

been eating my cum for 58 years, don't plan on ever stopping. Honestly, why would I?

Update, just had another load last night (1/5), it was a bit thicker than normal but just as tasty as ever, maybe better, hard to say. As long as it's fresh, it's all good.
I enjoy having my cock sucked as much as anyone else but sucking a cock and swallowing the cum is on another level.