Cum Breath

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

caretaker1300

Cum Breath

Post by caretaker1300 »

First let me say that my wife does not know of this fetish we enjoy.

I used to work the B shift getting home about 2:30 a.m. About every couple of weeks I would rub out a tasty load and go right to bed. Once in a while she would wake up as I crawled into bed but she never mentioned the sweet aroma of cum.

I miss doing this. I will have to stay up later than her once in a while to do this again.

You guys with significant others that do not know of our fetish ever do this?

As a side note my conservative wife would flat out refuse to get cum in her mouth or on her face.

Also some advice to you younger guys, don't wait to talk about this with her. In hind sight it would have been
easier to tell her 45 years ago rather than now. She was a bit adventurous early on. If she excepted my fetish it probably would have added another dimension to our sex life. Maybe even trying cum herself. At this point she has very little interest in sex, maybe a couple times a year so its not worth telling her. ( we are now in our late 60's but I have no problem getting an erection)

Lalajerjer

Re: Cum Breath

Post by Lalajerjer »

So we’re kind of alike, I have this same fetish and my wife has no idea. I just wish I could get myself to eat my cum more often. I’m 65 and still love to masturbate. I started a journal tracking how often I masturbate, where, day and time, eat cum , use a vibrator, etc. in 2019 I masturbated 72 times, last year was 47 times. Not sure why I’m slowing down. In my mind I tell myself I want to masturbate every day for a month but the most I’ve done is 9 times, usually it’s about 8 times per month. I also started liking addind a silicone lube and inserting my fingers in my anus. I’ve learned to relax when trying to insert and it slides right in. I went to Lovers Lane to find a small circumference dildo shaped just like a cock to use but they are all huge, who in their right mind could stick one of these in their anus???? Anyone know where I can find one that is say the circumference of maybe 2 fingers? I think I could do that. Also I just bought a cock ting tied to butt plug but haven’t had a chance to try it yet. That’s might be the right size for me.

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

I guess it’s a good thing I’m single. I’m guessing a lot of women would be unnerved seeing me doubled over myself with a vibrator buried in my ass and 4-6” of my own penis vigorously pumping my face till I cum. I sure would be. I imagine that would be a lot to compete with when a guy knows exactly what he wants sexually and is able and willing to provide it to himself quite easily.

Morning cum breath is deliciously naughty though isn’t it? I feel like such a dirty slut when I can still taste myself the next day.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

Cforme

Post by Cforme »

I know the OP is a lil old, but to his comment, I know what he’s talking about. Having a conservative wife as well limits much of all the fetishes and awesome entertainment I grew to love. And no, talking to her about a fetish is not a good thing. Now way!

But heck, years before having a few freaky girlfriends makes me miss so much! Watching my ex as I came all over her tits and rubbing it all over or watching a girl come up after a blowjob with cum dripping down her lips, slowly swirling her tongue around and licking it all up, yeah, makes me miss a lot. She loved being gone down on and came like mad, and after shooting hard into her once and still being so turned on, I went back down on her and she freaked and came a few more times while I had a face and mouthful. She said no guy EVER did that to her and she loved it! That was my first experience with my own cum.

Lately remembering those days, my solo sessions have been edging back to cum eating. Last night dumping out what I collected early into my mounts and licking it all up and having a string of it from my finger and lips made me so turned on. I’m unable to reach any more due to back problems, but I’m glad to be getting back into my fetishes. Glad I’m in good company here.

So I always h

allin4cum

Post by allin4cum »

caretaker1300 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:47 pm
First let me say that my wife does not know of this fetish we enjoy.

I used to work the B shift getting home about 2:30 a.m. About every couple of weeks I would rub out a tasty load and go right to bed. Once in a while she would wake up as I crawled into bed but she never mentioned the sweet aroma of cum.

I miss doing this. I will have to stay up later than her once in a while to do this again.

You guys with significant others that do not know of our fetish ever do this?

As a side note my conservative wife would flat out refuse to get cum in her mouth or on her face.

Also some advice to you younger guys, don't wait to talk about this with her. In hind sight it would have been
easier to tell her 45 years ago rather than now. She was a bit adventurous early on. If she excepted my fetish it probably would have added another dimension to our sex life. Maybe even trying cum herself. At this point she has very little interest in sex, maybe a couple times a year so its not worth telling her. ( we are now in our late 60's but I have no problem getting an erection)
My wife also does not know of this fetish but she should. I say that because I have asked her repeatedly to cum kiss or snowball with me after a blow job. Of course, like your situation, my wife is really not interested in sex much any more and I might get 1 BJ in a year so there is not a lot of reinforcement in my repetitive requests since they are so infrequent.
As to my breath, this thought frankly had not occurred to me before, going to bed with cum breath sounds hot. I think I need to try this out. Like your wife, mine would definitely not like a facial but she has given me blow jobs once is a blue moon.
Finally, you are absolutely right, discussing all this much earlier would have been so much better. As it is now, she was surprised by me when we talked about by bisexuality and love of cock sucking and cum. Yeah, she knows all that about me, just that it is 46 years into our marriage.
I enjoy having my cock sucked as much as anyone else but sucking a cock and swallowing the cum is on another level.