What do women think of cum eating men

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

grashaunanatior

What do women think of cum eating men

Post by grashaunanatior »

I have considered telling my s/o about my cum addiction, but I honestly feel that she'd be turned off by it. I wonder what percentage of women would be into it. What I wouldn't give to have a woman that feeds me creampies and cum kisses. Even better if she was OK with the occasional load from another guy. It's probably a needle in a haystack situation.

What do you guys think?

caretaker1300

Re: What do women think of cum eating men

Post by caretaker1300 »

Well I know my wife would be turned off. At least at this time.
I have mentioned before after 45 years of marriage it would have been much easier had I told her a long time ago when she was more open to at least trying new things.

nickyricky

Post by nickyricky »

It depends -- I dated around a lot, so got to fuck a lot of different chicks. The earlier you bring it up, the better. Typically the conversation should be done something like this, whenever you feel conversations are sexual:

"Do you like to give head?"
- If she says no, then she's pretty much no fun to me. I'll look for other chicks
- If she says yes, then ask her if she swallows. If she says no, then again find another girl
- If she says yes she swallows, ask her if she likes the taste. If she says yes, she's a winner. Some girls will talk a lot about semen, especially if they have a fetish.

A lot of other girls will just give a basic reply like -- "eh, not really into it, or I'll swallow if I like the guy but that's about it". If they say that, then I know they probably will be boring long term. Find the girls who really like cum, and love to talk about it -- that's how you'll know she will be most likely okay with your fetish.

Make sure to have sex several times, each time cumming in her mouth -- just to make sure everything lines up with what she says.. If she isn't freaking out, but is instead loving your sperm -- you can bend down and kiss her or even snowball. Tell her you like the taste too. I usually got a great response out of that, and because my girl liked kissing and cum, it worked out way better.

From there, just keep getting kinkier and testing. That said, a girl is always going to want you to pleasure HER, so if your ultimate goal is to tell her you want to solo suck and cum in your own mouth, I think you'd need to ask her to somehow be involved where she feels like she is contributing to your pleasure and hers. Maybe best way is reverse roles, but you have to work up to her wanting that and not thinking you are secretly gay instead haha

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I've only ever had one girlfriend that actually liked cum. Only got to do cum play twice. Once she let me lick it off her tits, and one time she actually asked me to cum on her face. When she got up to wash it off, I kissed it off her lips. We didn't snowball or anything, I just had to kiss her with cum on her lips.. It was awesome. I wish we had gotten to do more...

Currently, my wife is disgusted by all bodilly fluids so she has to be really horny for me to be able to do anything with it. She knows I do lots of things by myself, but her general line of thought, "I don't care what you do by yourself, but I don't want to hear about it." So, my advice is if she's into cum and cum play, share. If not, keep it to yourself.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

FeelTheNeed

Post by FeelTheNeed »

I had one girlfriend who thought I should taste my own spunk. She was mid blowjob and switched to a hand job when she told me I needed to taste it to know what she was tasting. So she milked a good amount of precum and took it on her fingers, told me to open my mouth and then she put it on my tongue. Little did she know that this was like feeding me candy! I acted like it was my first time tasting my own spunk and told her it was really good. (Little did she know I have been enjoying my own cum since I was 15.) I think she was a little surprised but it was a double benefit for me. She would occasionally kiss me after a blowjob, which I always eagerly participated in, and she never brought up anything about her swallowing when I came as she knew I had tasted it and knew what she was "putting up with." I feed myself my own cum as often as I can and love it. I have a feeling I am not alone and many women never know how much many guys enjoy their own cum.

Jenner

Post by Jenner »

I was married for 25 years. My wife hated spunk. On the rare occassion she sucked me off she would immediately get up and go to bathroom and spit it out. I thought that was just rude really. I love the stuff and would always scoop it up and eat it after masturbating. But not with her around, she would think that was gross.
Now at age 65 I am married again. I have told my wife about my previous self sucking adventures (cant do it anymore sadly) and she was interested, if not turned on.
Early in our relationship sshe was suckiing me, and I said to her, take me in your mouth, but dont swallow it, save it and kiss me.
I had never asked anyone that before, but she was totally up for it. Every time we do that I get a big sloppy cummy kiss. Its awesome. One of my greatest pleasures is eating my cum out of her mouth. Or pussy.
She says she liike me coming on her tits and licking iit off. She also admits that no previous boyfriend has ever shown any desire to taste himself before, and she thinks its quite hot. And she loves to taste herself too.
I masturbate and get myself off sometimes when we are apart. She knows that and has never asked what I do with my cum. But I assume since she knows that I love the stuff that I eat it up. Which I do. With a spoon if there is one available.

ExtraYumBoy

Post by ExtraYumBoy »

I don't think I've been with a woman who didn't like the idea of sitting on my face after I cum inside her. I dated one for years who couldn't get enough of it. I'd also ride a double ended dildo with her. One of my favorite partners ever.

Cforme

Post by Cforme »

I miss one of my old ex girlfriends who loved being gone down on. She would cum over and over and I loved burying my face in her pussy and getting her off again and again. All her juices all over my mouth and face, and she loved kissing hard after. Man she loved the taste of her pussy all over her face and mouth. The best was fucking her after and cumming hard, and being so freaking turned on that I again buried my face in her cum filled pussy. She never, ever had a guy do that before and she almost passed out from cumming. Damn I miss her!

allin4cum

Post by allin4cum »

Interesting question, one that I can not answer very easily. I can give my thoughts based on a few experiences though.
1) I had a long discussion with my wife about my Bisexuality and answered several questions she had. The two most important ones were about what sex acts I liked (no an of any kind, all oral, loved swallowing cum) to do with men. She was surprised that I did not want anal because she just assumed that anal was the best. She was disgusted by my love of cum. Her saying she was disgusted by my love of cum was a huge surprise to me because we snowball and cum kiss after she gives me a blow job. Now what is the difference is sharing my cum with her after a BJ is vs. giving a BJ to another cock - IDK, you tell me.
2) I have masturbated on c2c with the goal of eating my cum in front of the other person many times. Have done this with guys (mostly) gals and Transgenders. When I did it with the gals, it is them mostly watching me. Turns out this is pretty hot as it seems to satisfy the little exhibitionist in me. Anyway, every one of the gals said it would be hot to see but 2 of the gals could not hide their disgusted looks. It turns out that they really did not think it was that hot because as I ate my cum their facial expressions gave them away. ALL the others that I ate in front of definitely enjoyed the experience with the guys and TG all eating theirs as well.
So bottom, line, who knows, even when they say yes they like it, not necessarily so.
I enjoy having my cock sucked as much as anyone else but sucking a cock and swallowing the cum is on another level.