Upset stomach after swallowing cum

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

Spermeater

Upset stomach after swallowing cum

Post by Spermeater »

Hello,
I swallow my cum a lot. Several times a week. But sometimes my stomach get upset, not always. Anybody with the same experience!

nickyricky

Re: Upset stomach after swallowing cum

Post by nickyricky »

Try changing your diet? Cum shouldn't really cause issues for you, it's clean usually by itself. That said how much cum did you swallow?

SELFSUCKR

Post by SELFSUCKR »

I used to get diarrhea sometimes when I swallowed my cum. I found that eating slice of whole grain bread plain with no butter before always stopped the shits from happening. Have never had a problem swallowing someone else's sperm tho.
Dr. Otto Philashio, "Like everything in life, if you want a job done right, the best results are achieved when you do the job yourself."

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

What positions are you in when you swallow? If you're doing the Plow that might contribute to discomfort.

caretaker1300

Post by caretaker1300 »

SELFSUCKR wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:09 am
I used to get diarrhea sometimes when I swallowed my cum.
Over a lifetime of eating my cum this happened maybe 3 or 4 times.
The first time I thought it was the cum but since then I believe it was
a coincidence. If it was the cum a couple of weeks ago it would have happened
daily for 5 days in a row. (wife was busy) It was a good week!!!

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

Your stomach discomfort might be due to a large dump of adrenaline and stomach acid production from the excitement and “physical stress” of selfing to completion and not necessarily from the presence of cum in your stomach. Cum and semen is slightly acidic, but nothing compared to the acidity of stomach acid. It can be a little bitter and irritating as it goes down your throat yes, but shouldn’t have any problem sitting and digesting easily once it reaches your stomach. I would lean more towards excess acid production as the main culprit before blaming the cum. Even good stress is still stress and your body is going to react to it and a successful self-suck session to completion certainly makes my heart beat fast with excitement every time.

You also may have issues with small stomach ulcers too. I have them and can tell they’re acting up after a (non-swallowed) orgasm if I start coughing at the end of a session. I would suggest a Prilosec daily for awhile with a daily sperm chaser. 😁
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks Polevaulter69 - good insights!