Sucking after cumming

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

Carltang84

Sucking after cumming

Post by Carltang84 »

I love blowing a load in my mouth. It took some time to get use to it, seems like everyone has had around the same problem. Edging is just fun and gives a real chance of playing with your own cum. I've been self sucking for 30 years and now i don't think twice about swallowing my load. I usually get off completely in my mouth and with a full load i keep sucking myself. It's very sensitive so I go very slow using my tongue to play with my cum going around my cock. I don't like a mess so i keep the cum in my mouth. Then eventually i swallow. I usually wait a few until I lose my erection then start sucking again to get rest of my cum that leaks out. Only a few times have i got off and kept sucking for round two. It's very hard to do but i have done it, without even losing my erection.

To reach this goal i found it easier to swallow after fully getting off if i recorded myself. It was like i wanted to show off in front of the camera. So i started recording myself almost Everytime I suck myself. Now i find myself loving to suck myself after i get off especially with cum in my mouth. Does anyone else do this?

Selferbro

Re: Sucking after cumming

Post by Selferbro »

Hey buddy
Selfer of 27 years here - and lovin it!!
Sadly no, I don’t keep sucking after I have nutted in my mouth. I swallow and then breathe heavily,. I find my orgasms are way more intense and longer when I cum with my cock between my lips than if I was jerking off. I swallow, breathe, then put my clothes on and go back to what I was doing. I record my sessions too and I often suck myself off to the last video I created.
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

ringstretch

Post by ringstretch »

I miss being able to suck my own

Cumloverdk

Post by Cumloverdk »

I get very turned on by swallowing and tasting cum, so it happens quite often that I continue sucking for the second load.
Love cum in my mouth

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

I’ve kept sucking lightly after cumming a few times to get myself hard again, especially when I’m determined to spend a good portion of the day masturbating. I have to work up a level of determination beforehand though, knowing that I’ll be out of commission awhile once I cum. If I spread a big load of my warm cum and saliva all over my face and lips and nose without regard for the mess I’m making, I find it really keeps my level of arousal going long enough to bridge the refractory period until I can get hard again. Smelling and breathing/tasting my own sharp discharge makes the down time sexier and really naughty for me, knowing that i’m determined to go at it again as soon as my body is willing to respond and there’s more pleasure to come.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!