Cum Party (Fantasy)

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

ExtraYumBoy

Cum Party (Fantasy)

Post by ExtraYumBoy »

I'm just imagining how much fun it would be to have a cum party. BYOC. All guests bring their own cum to share with others. A selection of frozen cum amounts to choose from. How much will there be? A variety of flavors to taste and savor. All the fresh cum it will create. What would I do? The possibilities and endless :)

BiCumEaterCam

Re: Cum Party (Fantasy)

Post by BiCumEaterCam »

It would be hard to wait my turn in sampling all the fresh cum but I’d happily spend a day on my knees milking cocks all day and night.

ExtraYumBoy

Post by ExtraYumBoy »

How does a group of good cocks attached to cool people cum together? I can imagine the frozen jars of different flavors and how amazing it would be if I'm drinking large amounts from a really nice person.

Love Swallow

Post by Love Swallow »

I would like to participate in Disco-Bukkake as consumer on knees, mmm... :wink: Many horny guys one after another could to take me by the head and explode straight to my throat. What is more: they could do it looking into my eyes and telling me something like "That's for you. Swallow it, bitch!"... :lol:

Who wants to explode in my mouth? :D

ExtraYumBoy

Post by ExtraYumBoy »

Hopefully they'd save up some big ones for you.

Btw, nice avatar!

Love Swallow

Post by Love Swallow »

ExtraYumBoy wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:39 pm
Hopefully they'd save up some big ones for you.

Btw, nice avatar!
Are you thinking about big loads, right? :wink:

Btw, thx. This is lady Scarlett from Premium Bukkake: :D

Sperm Depository

Post by Sperm Depository »

Many beautiful hard cocks to one purpose: suck off them all. Maaan, that initiative is so hot and exciting! :twisted: I dream about tied hands and taking fresh sperm from white and black cocks. Especially black cocks because they have so much more sperm to drink! :lol:

Glenn1976

Post by Glenn1976 »

Damn! This would be an incredible party! I would love to be there. I think one part of the festivities would have to be everyone performing a little solo suck as well. The party would have to last a couple of hours to make it through everybody swallowing several different loads… at least one of which would be their own.

Awesome!

ExtraYumBoy

Post by ExtraYumBoy »

Sounds great! That's an activity that should be included for sure haha. It might even be easier solo-sucking with some helping hands. I like doing it upside and using something for leverage, also making my butt open for cumming inside or pouring cum into. Exciting thoughts.

Bukkaker 88

Post by Bukkaker 88 »

Oh god, screw that difficulties. I could just be on knees and let them all to cum in my mouth like in Spermcocktail! Do you know it? This is amazing! :lol:

ExtraYumBoy

Post by ExtraYumBoy »

There wouldn't be enough cum for everyone to savor. Especially if we have a bunch of greedy cum drinkers we need more, much more! It's not too difficult and it really is possible. Right now I have 13 orgasms frozen in an air tight glass container for maximum freshness. If all participants brought at least that much can you imagine how much cum there will be? OMG YUM! :D
Attachments
LUCKY13 (8).jpg
LUCKY13 (7).jpg
LUCKY13 (7).jpg (10.85 KiB) Viewed 13483 times
LUCKY13 (5).jpg
LUCKY13 (5).jpg (6.46 KiB) Viewed 13483 times
LUCKY13 (2).jpg

Bukkaker 88

Post by Bukkaker 88 »

There is no better than simplicity: :wink: one person on knees and many cocks with lot of sperm to swallow from them! :lol: First guy unloaded - next! Second guy unloaded - next! You hear the loud moans of third guy and here we go: he's cumming on your tongue, but you don't swallow! You only collect his load and you let to the next guys cum in your mouth: another orgasm, another load and mouth is full of sperm which you swallow in front of everyone!!! :twisted: Shit, I love it!

ExtraYumBoy

Post by ExtraYumBoy »

Too greedy! What about everyone else? Don't just be a typical greedy lazy guy. Remember the first rule. BYOC!

Bukkaker 88

Post by Bukkaker 88 »

Why you think I'm too greedy? :o

ExtraYumBoy

Post by ExtraYumBoy »

Just jokes haha. You can still come but you better cum fully loaded!