Cum Party (Fantasy)

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

Bukkaker 88

Re: Cum Party (Fantasy)

Post by Bukkaker 88 »

I know you were joking. :wink: My crotch is always fully loaded and every time I savor it: I'm taking every drop of load to my mouth and I'm in no rush. I enjoy this moment, this feeling, this taste. God, I love this taste! I can control ejaculation, so I collect load after load and then I gargle: slowly and delightfully. After that all I let my hard cock to last orgasm shot and then I swallow my all loads. God, I love keeping sperm in my mouth! :x Anyway I would like to try Bukkake and suck off other people's cocks: let them explode in my mouth during blowing, take their sperm on my tongue or lie on bed with open mouth and let them all one by one fill my mouth... :lol:

Cforme

Post by Cforme »

IfI ever get a chance to be a part of a cum party, I will be soooo happy. Not greedy, lol, so I would gladly share giving and receiving. I think everyone would need to bring some save cum as well, and just go crazy. Both being cummed o, but sharing what I take in as well. Fun swapping, kissing, sucking, on my knees mouth open, damn…

ExtraYumBoy

Post by ExtraYumBoy »

You've got the right idea! How could we assemble a group of cum loving kinky people to make this real? Maybe in time the right participants will show up so we can all live this fantasy. YUM!!! I'm so thirsty now :P

Lalajerjer55

Post by Lalajerjer55 »

I’m in. Wheres the party and when?