Taste

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

Glenn1976

Taste

Post by Glenn1976 »

How would you describe the taste of cum? And, do you prefer the taste of your own or someone else’s? I always thought cum was supposed to be salty, but I find my own to be a little sour. And, of course, that is a huge turn on.

The cum I have tasted from others has varied. Some were salty. Others were flavorless.

Pre-cum is always salty, and it is just wetting my appetite. Like a martini cocktail before the meal.

Bukkaker 88

Re: Taste

Post by Bukkaker 88 »

My sperm is so sweet and I prefer only fresh, but I would like to taste of someone else's... :lol:

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

I think cum normally tastes pretty good. I especially like the smell of it as it always turns me on. I've only tasted my own and don't know if I'd ever taste some from another.

Cforme

Post by Cforme »

I think it tastes very good. Mine is very sweet/neutral tasting, and the smell is something that instantly turns me on. I often wonder how others taste.