Kinky cum eating thoughts

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

spermenjoy

Kinky cum eating thoughts

Post by spermenjoy »

I have abstained for a few days, feeling my testicles fill up with sperm, increasing my thirst for my own semen hour by hour. My epididymis are aching, storing millions of little, wiggly tadpoles. My hunger for them is so kinky, so forbidden, a naughty desire. My cock leaks as I think about devouring them.

To me, it is incredibly erotic to not use my sperm for what they are meant for, but to satisfy my kinky cum fetish. I take supplements to increase the volume of my semen and the number of sperm as well. I want to produce as much as possible just for myself to enjoy my seminal fluids.

I have a dual sperm factory inside by shaved scrotum, producing sperm every second. My balls produce thick, creamy baby batter that I love to taste and swallow, satisfy my constant thirst for cum. I have swallowed liters of my semen, and don't seem to ever get enough...

In a taboo kind of way I tremendously enjoy the fact I'm feeding myself my own, fertile baby seeds, hundreds of millions of them, as I swallow my cum. It is such a naughty thing to do, enjoy and even boost via taking supplements! It makes me feel like a total cum slut, a cum dumpster...

I'm a sperm donor, but only for myself. Straight from my testicles and glands through my penis and into my mouth. I enjoy ingesting my spunk, my very own orgasm juice, enjoying my orgasms in full by tasting and swallowing them.

I masturbate and edge slowly to build up a massive load of cum. I drain myself slowly, bit by bit into my mouth in the upside down position, penis pointed at my open mouth. I've learned to slowly extract my baby batter into my mouth, onto my tongue, for tasting, not letting the full orgasm start. I leak my liquids into my mouth as long as I can until the final climax and eruption, where my PC muscles pump all the rest of my freshly milked semen into my mouth, satisfying my kinky desire for some time. Until my testicles have accumulated and matured enough baby seeds for me to enjoy again...

Reply if this invoked any thoughts or made you want to swallow a load!

allin4cum

Re: Kinky cum eating thoughts

Post by allin4cum »

OH, Yeah, your post has made my cock very hard reading how much you love to eat your cum. Your tatics to build up a bigger load via edging is exactly what I too like to do.
I have been eating my cum for the past 58 years and I never masturbated wiithout eating my cum, never.
If we were to ever get together, watching each other stroke our hard cocks to the joy of an intense orgasm and then eating our respective loads of cum would be heaven.
Thanks for sharing.
BTW, I to have not shared this love with anyone face to face but I have on cam (and have on line much like now) with a number of people, men, women and TS. Of the women, all said that they would love to see me eat my cum but one woman in particular impressed me because she kept telling me how hot it was to watch me but her facial expression said the opposite. Also, several men who said that they would eat their cum with me actually only dipped their tongue into the cum for a taste and said that was eating cum when in reality, the vast majority of their cum was wipped on a rag.

Bottom line, taking you at your word, we could have fantastic times eating our cum together.
I enjoy having my cock sucked as much as anyone else but sucking a cock and swallowing the cum is on another level.

CumEater2

Re: Kinky cum eating thoughts

Post by CumEater2 »

Hell yeah! Reading this instantly made my cock rock-hard. I love everything about my cum. Like you, my appetite for my own seed is insatiable. I can never satisfy my self-cum lust. I think about my thick, sexy cock constantly and yearn to have my delicious seed in my mouth. I rarely have enough self control to abstain for more than a day, two tops, but when I do.... GRRRR! That shit is so fucking good. Thick, white, and voluminous. DELISH!