Sharing your cum fetish with someone

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

spermenjoy

Sharing your cum fetish with someone

Post by spermenjoy »

Have you discussed eating your own cum with anyone IRL?

I have online, many times... But not face to face.

I kinda regret not telling about eating my cum with a former female coworker. She was little older than myself and we had quite a close workplace friendship, where we would occasionally share sex stuff as well. I revealed to her I'm bi and she shared some sexcapades of her own, like how she'd been hiking with her husband and they had anal sex on a mountain top. Lol.

I think she would've understood me. She knew I'm bi, a little naughty and kinky underneath a kind, friendly surface. It would've been hot to see her reaction, even though I was not interested in her like that in any way. We have not been in touch since I quit that job.

I did write a couple of pages about my cum fetish and sent it to a girl who reads sex stories etc. on tape and produces sound clips. So I wrote about my cum fetish, describing how I enjoy my cum in hot, kinky, steaming detail. I also asked her to record a reaction clip where she talked about my cum fetish and the text I wrote. It was really hot to hear my kinky cum eating stuff read aloud by a young woman probably in her early twenties. It was written from my perspective. This was in my language, so I'll not be posting the clip since ya'll wouldn't understand a word lol. Well maybe the word sperm I suppose lol.

allin4cum

Re: Sharing your cum fetish with someone

Post by allin4cum »

interesting. I too love eating my cum and like you, have refraned from sharing this information with people close to me. I often wonder how my life may have changed IF I had shared this information way back when i first started 58 year ago. How would this discussion changed my relationships. the world was very different back 58 years ago and sharing this back then definitely would have made some kind of impact but the specifics of that are impossible to know. Still, I wonder and think about it. Being BI, the main thing I wonder is IF I would have ended up in a gay relationship, having the opportunity to suck "his" cock as much as I want.
I enjoy having my cock sucked as much as anyone else but sucking a cock and swallowing the cum is on another level.

Cumloverdk

Re: Sharing your cum fetish with someone

Post by Cumloverdk »

I have from my youth developet a love to the taste of cum, starting with swallowing my own cum over to licking my girlfriend's pussy after I came in it or on it. From there I also started to giv guys blow jobs and enjoyed when they came in my mouth. But the wildest experience was with a girlfriend who I watched getting fucked in the ass by 12 guys and they all came in her. And I got to lick her ass clean and swallowed all 12 loads ❤️
Love cum in my mouth