My stroker sleeve odyssey

Got a favorite dildo or masturbator? Love to work your cock with a pump, a set of sounds or electrical stimulator? As men we love our tools and our toys - share your pictures, videos and stories about the sextoys - home-made or store-bought - that help you to get off.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Polevaulter69

My stroker sleeve odyssey

Post by Polevaulter69 »

Here's some pics of a few of my personal pole strokers working one out. I go through silicone based strokers pretty quickly, primarily because I truly despise using water-based lubricants like KY. I find them too sticky and I constantly have to relubricate my sleeve of choice when I use them. I primarily use Vaseline, A&D, and baby oil to keep my cock juices up. These oil based products really cut down on the life of some strokers (ie: Fleshlights, The Tube), especially ones with plasticizers. TPR-based (thermoplastic rubber) strokers (i.e: Head Honcho) will last me about 4 months using mineral oil lube and stroking on an average of 5-6 hours a week. There's a newer material out that seems to hold up much better to oil-based lubes called Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE). I bought the Dr. Joel reversible masturbator sleeve 3 months ago and it's holding up very well with daily use. Weeks of absorbed Vaseline has expanded the sleeve, making it a little more elastic, which is perfect for me because it started out a bit too tight (pic below). From what I read silicone-based sleeves will not hold up with silicone lubricants. It's got something to do with how porous the sleeve is. I guess the lubricant slips into the grooves and widens them out.
Attachments
IMG_1476.JPG
IMG_1455.PNG
IMG_1448.JPG
IMG_1474.JPG
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!