Doc Johnson UR3 Cock & Anus

Got a favorite dildo or masturbator? Love to work your cock with a pump, a set of sounds or electrical stimulator? As men we love our tools and our toys - share your pictures, videos and stories about the sextoys - home-made or store-bought - that help you to get off.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Ziggurat

Doc Johnson UR3 Cock & Anus

Post by Ziggurat »

Wow, where to begin. This is a wonderful toy that can also be kind of fustrating. First of all, it was very expensive. I see this thing going in various retail outlets for over $300CAN. I got mine at wholesale for a sex store I was running online a while back. Never sold, so kept it for myself.

The toy's tactile sensation is amazing. Even in the hand with a fresh dabbing of honey dust or talc-alternative, it feels very real. Sort of loose outer skin with rigid interior for the shaft. The testes are one solid lump of rubber. The anus is pretty tight and like all UR3/Cyberskin toys requires lube for penetration. The anal passage is very close to the bottom of the toy, unlike most artifical vagina/anus toys which seem to have the passages at about the middle of the total depth of the toy. If you were to put this on a hard counter with a hard right angle at the edge, most likely you'll hurt yourself as there is less than 1/2 an inch of material between your cock and the counter top. Do not pull all the way out with this one. The toy's passage is quite long from the front of the anus to the back of the toy where the fluid exit hole is. I never poke out the end which I pretty much do with all my other fake pussy/ass toys (except Fleshlights in their tubes). The cock is a decent length, but is somewhat skinny compared to my other dildos. However, this does add to the realism in my opinion. If you want a reaming, grab a big dildo. If you want something more akin to simulation, grab this thing. In comparison, at full erection, my own cock is maybe an inch shorter than the toy, but it is also approximately a quarter to a half inch wider. I've been told I'm pretty thick by both sexes. :) However, the cock is also somewhat soft. It has been attached to the toy as a separate construct and then covered over with the UR3 material. So its kinda soft, specially when compared to the the testicles. I have found that trying to insert the shaft to be somewhat difficult, and oddly enough I've taken dildos twice its girth. The shaft just feels kinda floppy about half way up. So when you're squatting over the toy, its kinda difficult to get it to go into your body during the first couple attempts.

Now I've gotten over a year out of this toy, which is saying alot for these materials. But very recently I actually broke this toy while in use!! I'm very hard on this one. I was quite fond of inserting the penis right up to the balls, then rocking back and forth until the balls popped into my anus as well. Since they were a hard ball of rubber at the base of the toy, this provided an amazing 'stretched and filled' feeling. I was so stretched that it was impossible to maintain an erection while doing this, but I'd pretty much cum hands free anyway. So.. be carefull. Now that the toy is broken, I'm going to be doing some experiments with it, like hollowing out the testicles and actually placing two croaker size marbles in the sack. And of course, I'm gonna have to try and figure out how to repair the cock shaft itself, which broke off right above the balls. UR3 is a thermal-plastic material which means it can be remelted with the right conditions. I'm just gonna have to figure out what they are. The material does burn as well, so I'm not sure if I'm going to need to make a heat-based or chemical-based reaction. With name-brand cyberskin, heat just burns it. However, cyberskin melts when it comes into contact with other cysberskin toys.. so... who knows.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Ziggurat

Re: Doc Johnson UR3 Cock & Anus

Post by Ziggurat »

IMGP2303.JPG
IMGP2305.JPG
IMGP2306.JPG
IMGP2321.JPG
IMGP2309.JPG
IMGP2307.JPG
IMGP2312.JPG
IMGP2320.JPG
This next shot here shows just how close to the bottom of the toy the actual anal passage is to the bottom of the toy:
IMGP2311.JPG
The pic above and the pic below shows the erectile behavior of the phallus. Below it looks very erect, but its due to how the cock was attached to inner material of the toy. Above you can see it is only semi-erect:
IMGP2315.JPG
My Patreon tip jar:

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Sorry bout the quality.. it was taken with my phone, but it does have audio at least. Fucking and being fucked by this toy is awesome. I have only sucessfully once been able to insert the cock into my ass while I was fucking it simultaneously. Unfortunately, while this video does capture the first failed attempt at that, it does not capture the successful attempt. I'll see if I have the successful attempt on video, I just don't remember if I recorded it or not...
(Videos and/or links removed for personal/professional reasons. Sorry for the inconvenience.)
My Patreon tip jar:

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks Zig!
Another excellent review and a great video - the quality's fine and it's good to see the toy (and you) in action. The idea of fucking it and being fucked by it at the same time is very hot - thanks for showing the attempt.
Must have been quite a shock to have the cock break off while you were using it!

Looks like we have a pretty good price on this in the toy store:
http://toys.solosuck.com/prod_info.php? ... -DJ0276-00

Have you searched around on the Web to see if others have figured out how to repair this stuff? Be careful!

Al

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Yup, that is the very same toy and at a damn good price!! I have never seen it under $200 in a retail store, online or offline!! Wow!
My Patreon tip jar:

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I never did get around to repairing this toy. Having to move from one city to another, about 2 hours away, I had to ditch a lot of stuff. In the end, I went through my entire sex toy collection and threw out more than 50 pounds of rubber. :o This toy was one of the victims. I really do need to replace it. Here's my Xhamster gallery link dedicated to the memory of a toy I was very fond of.

https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/doc ... us-3273123
My Patreon tip jar:

ExtraYumBoy

Post by ExtraYumBoy »

Yes UR3 is the way to go, especially for double anal. I could never get used to fleshlights but UR3 dildos are the most comfortable by far. I have so many toys now it's hard to find a new one I want to buy haha. The only dildo I ever bought and regretted was the BAM! With the Hung dildo in UR3 you quickly realize why the BAM sucks for anal. It might be good for women for vaginal, but for anal the Hung UR3 by Doc Johnson is superior. The only dildo I've ever destroyed from overuse and bought twice is Hung :D