TopCo Titty Toys

Got a favorite dildo or masturbator? Love to work your cock with a pump, a set of sounds or electrical stimulator? As men we love our tools and our toys - share your pictures, videos and stories about the sextoys - home-made or store-bought - that help you to get off.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Ziggurat

TopCo Titty Toys

Post by Ziggurat »

Okay, I'll try to keep this one short, becuase it's actually a negative review. I'm talking about the Danni Ashe FFantasy Jiggly Boobs. Consider it a warning from someone who went before you and felt cheated. :) This is one of those toys that looks great in the box, but once you get it home you have to keep an open mind or you'll be disappointed. Also we don't tend to talk alot about breasts here so there won't be alot of pics... :?
DDAsheTittyToy.jpg
DDAsheTittyToy.jpg (13.69 KiB) Viewed 7109 times
I bought this one when it first hit market and back then (some 6 years ago) it was about $179CAN.. I found it on sale on a trip to Toronto to visit my brother in a tiny little sex shop for $129. I was so excited I bought it right then and there. Let me tell ya, $50 savings was not worth it. This toy looked awesome, but that is where the fun ended. It always stunk of rubber and oil. It constantly leaked its oils, so even after washing up, your cock felt like it had some weird residue on it. Had a weird taste, but not offensive like some toys. And lastly but MOST importantly, it's material was hard! Like a block of latex or urethane. (Today's UR3 products are MUCH MUCH better. The Jenna's Perfect Pair is a much better product that utilizes UR3 super soft compound. Review to cum...)
Squeezing your cock between these hard tits was not very enjoyable. I think I made two videos with them, and both videos are over 10 minutes, becuase it just didn't feel good. We know that a toy can only try to simulate real life at best. But when you buy artificial pussies and asses and dildos, in some ways, they feel better than real because they can make you feel something that a real body can't. Cock's don't vibrate at 1200 rpm, but we love a good vibrator. Well this toy provided a feeling that real breasts (or implanted "fake" ones) can't either, but not in a good way. I've seen this toy for as low as $80 now. There's a reason for it. It sucks. The DVD it came with sucks as well. Prolly one of the worst toys I've ever bought. At one time I cannabalized it for a breast prosthesis for a drag show. They failed in that too, cuase while they looked real as soon as they were touched, they fell out of the bra and BOUNCED off the floor leaving a nasty scuff mark becuase they were SO HEAVY!!!
Special Note! The Kim Williams 36DD Breasts (also made by the same company: TopCo) is made from the exact same material. These ones are just as hard (infact being larger, they actually feel harder!!) and while they look even better than the Danni Ashe ones (skin pores and minute nipple bumps on the large coloured areolas) they feel even worse on your cock!! Like squishing yourself between two over inflated leathery volleyballs covered in a thin greasy oil. I used these once, and made no videos, but I also cannabalized these for a second drag show and they performed even worse. And these were even more expensive. They were normally priced at $199CAN, but I got them for $149 becuase I bitched about the box being damaged and I needed a decent box for a toy review I was writing online. (Yes, they sucked so bad that I decided not to write the review. I only write it now as a warning to my buddies!!)
KimWilliamsTittyToy.jpg
KimWilliamsTittyToy.jpg (10.49 KiB) Viewed 7109 times
Both toys have been unceremoniously tossed into a garbage dumpster at my old townhouse complex. I still have my Jenna's Perfect Pair and use them every couple months!! Definately a better buy and worth every $1 if you're a titty fucking fan...
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Ziggurat

Re: TopCo Titty Toys

Post by Ziggurat »

Danni Ashe FFantasy Jiggly Boobs
Danni Ashe FFantasy Jiggly Boobs
b.jpg
c.jpg
d.jpg
e.jpg
f.jpg
h.jpg
i.jpg
m.jpg
n.jpg
o.jpg
p.jpg
q.jpg
My Patreon tip jar:

Ziggurat

Re: TopCo Titty Toys

Post by Ziggurat »

Kimberly Williams 36DD Breasts
Kimberly Williams 36DD Breasts
IMGP0002.JPG
IMGP0003.JPG
IMGP0004.JPG
IMGP0005.JPG
IMGP0006.JPG
IMGP0007.JPG
IMGP0009.JPG
IMGP0010.JPG
IMGP0011.JPG
IMGP0012.JPG
My Patreon tip jar: