Doc johnson large hand

Got a favorite dildo or masturbator? Love to work your cock with a pump, a set of sounds or electrical stimulator? As men we love our tools and our toys - share your pictures, videos and stories about the sextoys - home-made or store-bought - that help you to get off.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

ZERX

Doc johnson large hand

Post by ZERX »

Ziggurat

Re: Doc johnson large hand

Post by Ziggurat »

I was gonna buy that thing. Instead I went for the horsecock.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey Zerx - I'd love to see the video, but as I've said before, I'm not going to go through the annoying 48 minute process that easybytez requires to download it and I don't think most other people will either.
Please upload them here, or to a tube site (and either way - you can always take them down later if you want to) so we can all enjoy them!

Doc johnson large hand is available in our toy store!

Al

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I agree with Al. The goose video was worth the wait, and besides, I actually went out and did a 5km tow job while it was downloading. The two dildo show was okay... but that's the only one's I'm gonna get by going through that site... Just way too long.... Sorry man.

As said above, you can post for free here at 50MB/file, and/or if you need a larger video format, you can post for free on Monstercockland.com, but you first need to sign up there for a free membership. I think they have a 100MB limit too though..
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat