My new toys

Got a favorite dildo or masturbator? Love to work your cock with a pump, a set of sounds or electrical stimulator? As men we love our tools and our toys - share your pictures, videos and stories about the sextoys - home-made or store-bought - that help you to get off.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Shamman

My new toys

Post by Shamman »

I've picked up some new toys and just love what I can do with them! So here's a picture:

The stainless P-spot massager, long anal snake and the white silicone stretch ring are new. You can see my favorite dome in the background.

SamSolo

Re: My new toys

Post by SamSolo »

Wow! Just out of curiosity, how far can you push that snake inside of you?

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

I'm hitting a wall at about 12".

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

The other night I think I started to make it around that bend but just the tip. But couldn't make it enough to get it to 'straighten out' and get more through.

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

It seems this bbs is refusing to let me reply with any more than a few dozen words at one time!

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

The stretch ring works wonders along with the snake! I insert the ring, let my parts get a bit comfortable with it then I can start inserting the snake. The combined feelings cannot be described. With the opening being stretched while my depths are being plumbed my senses are almost overwhelmed. Unfortunately it takes so long to work the snake that by the time it's at my current max depth, my sphincters are starting to complain about being stretched for so long. I'll have to use the ring more often and get my parts more used to it being in place for extended periods.

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

The snake has been amazing even though I'm still trying to get it all inside. So far I made it 2/3 the way which means at least 12" inside. That must mean I've made it into and through the sigmoid and the final bend at the other end is probably what's giving me resistance. Of course I don't want to push too hard and have (another) embarassing emergency room visit! I actually think I got the tip slightly around that curve but just couldn't push it enough to make the snake bend further down its length so it can push through the curve. I do realize that my anatomy could well make this an absolute limit for me at least with this toy. If my curve is too extreme I'd need something that's even more flexible - at least near the end. And all my research has not found any such device. Yet.