Need your input

Got a favorite dildo or masturbator? Love to work your cock with a pump, a set of sounds or electrical stimulator? As men we love our tools and our toys - share your pictures, videos and stories about the sextoys - home-made or store-bought - that help you to get off.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

gimjen

Need your input

Post by gimjen »

Hi guys!
Though I consider myself quite creative by toying around, I still haven't "fk
found" a solution for what I'd like to try.

I really want to pee in my own ass!
I can fuck myself quite easy, but can't manage to stay inside and pee..
Thats wby i like to get YOUR solution to build something up by myself or buy something. Like an urethal-condom with a tube or something, i don't know. Have not been sucessfull so far. And i doesnt work with a condom, a hole and a tube in your ass - believe me ;-)
Thanks for your help!

aleingang69

Re: Need your input

Post by aleingang69 »

I never tried to do it directly - cock to ass, but I could see how the extreme curve would make it really difficult to get the piss flowing.

I know there are products like you mention for men who are incontinent - a condom-like thing with a tube that's supposed to go to a bag. If yuo search online for 'Male Urinary Incontinence Products' you'll find info.

Let us know how you do!

gimjen

Post by gimjen »

gimjen wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:56 am
Hi guys!
Though I consider myself quite creative by toying around, I still haven't "fk
found" a solution for what I'd like to try.

I really want to pee in my own ass!
I can fuck myself quite easy, but can't manage to stay inside and pee..
Thats why i'd like to get YOUR solution to build something up by myself or buy something. Like an urethal-condom with a tube or something, i don't know. Have not been sucessfull so far. And it doesnt work with a condom, a hole and a tube in your ass - believe me ;-)
Thanks for your help!

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

A hard penis pump like mine with a decent semi-firm silicone tube should do just fine. I'm just not sure how'd you'd have to position your body to get the urine to stay in yer rectum once its in there... I'm not into such activities.. sO I really can't say... I made my pump from a fish tank cleaning vacuum pipe which came with a 1/2" semi-firm silicone tube. See pic:
2015-04-22 homemade penispump (1).jpg
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

ok.. first attempt was a 50/50 pass/fail.

I laid on my back and got the pump on with just a bit of suction. Pinch the tube so it doesn't lose grip while I insert the open tube end in my anus. I get onto my knees and piss into the tube. I apparently don't piss with enough force to have it go into my body... (Maybe a first thing in the morning pee would be better...) So I went to my washroom and got down on all fours... some pee goes inside. I stand up and pull the pump off my cock making sure not to spill any urine. Then I go back down to the floor holding the pump up as high as possible to not spill. Get on all fours and lower my upper torso right to the floor... About half of the urine goes in.. I push a little like I have to fart to try an expel any air to get the rest of the urine in. A little poop comes out... Hmmmm.... I go into the bathtub on all fours and lower my torso again. Push again.. more pee goes in, but more poop comes out. I pull out the tube and whats left in the pump goes down the drain... I then went onto the toilet and make a shit. About a cup and a half of urine comes gushing out with a pile of shit. Not so instant piss enema!

So...
Step 1: Make sure yer bowels are empty.
Step 2: Make sure you really have to pee.
Step 3: Figure out the best positioning that works for you.
Step 4: If yer into this kinda thing... ENJOY!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Ha! You are a scientist, Ziggurat! Thanks for that frank account of your shitty adventure. Good advice!

gimjen

Post by gimjen »

Thanks for trying and sharing ;-)

I just found some kind of urethal-condom, looks quite proper for my kind of adventure. And though I'm not into pissing-stuff, i just lije to know if i can manage it - just like the selfsucking and selffucking thing 😉
If anyone needs one, i could only buy them in a bulk of 40 pieces and we could share?
For example for all the semen-eaters out there who aren't able to selfsuck (yet)?

Just an idea...
Attachments
IMG_20191123_135659.jpg
IMG_20191123_135633.jpg