Experience with anal snakes?

Got a favorite dildo or masturbator? Love to work your cock with a pump, a set of sounds or electrical stimulator? As men we love our tools and our toys - share your pictures, videos and stories about the sextoys - home-made or store-bought - that help you to get off.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Shamman

Experience with anal snakes?

Post by Shamman »

I've been working with the snake I posted before and I have a question to anyone who has experience with deep anal penetration. The snake I have now is a pvc product. Although I'm not having any reaction problems, I think the natural stickiness of soft pvc is thwarting my efforts. If I knew that a (naturally slippery) silicone snake would avoid this problem I'd gladly pay the much higher price for one.

I can work this snake pretty well for the first 12" but then it hits a roadblock. I've tried all the tricks from slowly rotating it, moving my body in different positions and rubbing my belly to get it to move. I can get all but the last 1" inside although I suspect beyond the 12" it's just coiling up inside. It seems the tip wants to try to push through the wall rather than slide along it and this is why I think a silicone one would work better. Another possibility is that it's either too thin and/or too stiff to make it round that bend. I also have a long enema hose which is even thinner and softer but it's clearly too much of both. When that hits the same spot instead of pushing along, it will fold inside me. The snake cannot fold (or it would hurt a LOT) but it can coil inside the pipes.

So my question is - has anyone had similar experiences and found a solution? I suspect that silicone material might slide better which should allow it to make that turn. OR a wider (and softer) snake might make it. A wider one may not get hung up on the wall and a softer material would let it take the sharper bend. I'm really hoping someone can help out cuz I don't wanna spend the $80 - $120 for one only to find I need a different one.

I found a place that will manufacture snakes to your specifications! They have a variety of lengths, widths and softnesses! Plus you can spec the shape of the tip and of the back end, and you can have a opening down the center if you like. These guy's prices are even better than most of the premade ones, too!!! This is why I'd like to figure out just what would help me out - then I can spec the right qualities.

Ziggurat

Re: Experience with anal snakes?

Post by Ziggurat »

Could you post a pic of the toy in particular? I have no idea what youre talking about. I'm guessing its something akin to a long thin double headed dildo, but I can't be sure.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

Here's a pic of the one I'm looking to get in 24" length

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Just to make it clear what you're dealing with:
large-intestine-labeled--human-anatomy-clipart.jpg
it sounds like you're getting past the sigmoid colon, which can be a challenge. Maybe it's the left colic flexure you're running into? The first time I had a colonoscopy I did it without anesthesia, so I could watch the video ( painful, but really amazing) and there was definitely a lot of pushing on my belly from the outside to try to get around that bend. And that's with a scope, which has controls that allow the doctor to bend the head in different directions.
All in service of saying: if you're going to pursue this, please be careful, my friend. Have you considered a friend with a really well-lubed arm? Bendable hands, elbows and wrists are really helpful for super-deep play!

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

I have a similar image with average dimensions and I believe I am indeed making it just past the sigmoid but it's getting 'hung up' on the turn into the descending colon. (I am of average dimensions overall) The pressure I feel would confirm that - I feel it in my lower left quadrant.

I have no intention on having another embarrassing ER trip. So I may actually be a bit over careful. I don't push any harder than I would push something against my scrotum. And I'm pretty sensitive there! Which is also why I want to switch to a softer silicone with a rounded tip. It should be much less likely to risk perforating my pipes.

And for the same reasons, I've been hoping to find someone who went through what I am now. To learn what their results were and avoid any mistakes they may have made.

I don't have any such friend. The only one who I could even talk to about this is much larger than me - his hand is about twice the size of mine and I have difficulties at times getting my own hand inside. Having his fat 9" inside was one (thrilling) thing but I'd be too nervous even attempting to take his hand. Besides, that's something I've wondered about - with the twists and turns of the rectum and the bends into the sigmoid I can't figure out how people can get elbow deep! I'd definitely like to try it someday but with someone with more dainty hands!