test

Got a favorite dildo or masturbator? Love to work your cock with a pump, a set of sounds or electrical stimulator? As men we love our tools and our toys - share your pictures, videos and stories about the sextoys - home-made or store-bought - that help you to get off.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

aleingang69

test

Post by aleingang69 »

t

aleingang69

Re: test

Post by aleingang69 »

n

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

testing?
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah.

I'm really sorry about the ongoing problems, guys. The hosting company is telling me that the plan that I pay for isn't adequate any more - that we've run out of storage space, and that upgrading is going to more than double the cost per month. I'm mostly tech-savvy enough to get myself in trouble, but not to make really informed decisions, so I'm trying to work my way through the variables and figure out the best way to go.

The only way I don't lose money on the hosting is by selling downloads of my videos, and that doesn't bring in much, so it's hard to imagine it working, paying more than twice what I'm paying now for hosting, to keep the forums going.

I'll let y'all know when I figure it out!

Al

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Maybe we should do a mass cleaning and delete all posts older than say 3 years. Which would include any attachments as well. I think its better to post links than actual files anyway. But that's just my opinion.... :)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat