shaving

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

wonderin

shaving

Post by wonderin »

what is the best way to shave your cock so that you won't get those red bumps

hap_soloman

Post by hap_soloman »

DON'T DO IT!! Unless you are getting paid bookooo bucks to show your clean shaven tool, it's not worth the pain. If you want a cleaner look or are considering it for the comfort of felatio on yourself or from another, it is best to just trim your pubes. I find a trim quite sufficient to alleviate the hair-in-the-teeth problem. If you go too short, you will still get an annoying itch but it is better than the shave version.

bee

Post by bee »

i dont shave, i just cut my hair real small like 3/4th of an inch, i think its way better, painless, and cleaner.

shaving

Post by Guest »

there is nothing wrong with it as long as you don't shave the main pubes. just trim those as short as you want. the balls shouldn't get the bumps and the base of my cock doesn't either.

Post by Guest »

I shave my balls, the shaft and what women call the bikini line, forming a clean "V" shape above my cock. The only place I get red bumps is in the area between my thigh and crotch, and I think these are caused by the shaved skin being rubbed by the motion in that area and/or the elastic from my jockey shorts. By shaving that area at most every other day (with every second day even better), I don't get the bumps. Balls and shaft never get bumps.

Duane

Post by Duane »

Sometimes I get the notion to shave my cock and balls. I found frequency is the only way to get a good clean no irritation shave. A friend of mine looks like a newborn because he has been shaving most of his life every day. For me he suggested setting in hot water for a while and first clipping the hairs to a nub and lattering with a good alovera shaving cream. Shave light and small and don't go over any area but once or twice keep the razor clean by duncing it often and relather any area before you shave it again. Keep the skin hot, go slow.
The last time I shaved I had very little redness and bumps and a dap of neosporine on them they went away.
Cheers,
Duane

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

Shaving really enhances just about everything when it comes to ss and sf from my experience.

sukr54

Shaving

Post by sukr54 »

Shaving the cock , balls and asshole make the experience better. No itch if you shave regularly.

seahorses

Re: shaving

Post by seahorses »

wonderin wrote:what is the best way to shave your cock so that you won't get those red bumps
I pump my cock and sometimes my balls which requires a pube free zone all round. I used to pluck the hairs and have used wax before, but now I mainly use hair removing cream. Having used the previous methods for so long the hairs don’t now tend to grow as much and I only have to cream every couple of months or so. I've never had red lumps this way.
Sea