Long time selfing viewer, first time poster

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Selfgreed

Long time selfing viewer, first time poster

Post by Selfgreed »

After enjoying all the entries that members have added, I thought it was high time that I added something.

So, after getting home from work yesterday, I was feeling exceptionally horny, and very limber. So, what better use could I make of these circumstances, but to make a Selfing clip. Unfortunately I lost track of time due to the sheer bliss that I was experiencing, and I ended up with a 40 min clip, that finishes with a tasty finale!

Check out Xtube for the evidence of my autofellatious fun!!
The vid is not high quality, as my computer is very low on resources, and desperately needs an upgrade. Maybe one day my selfing will pay for itself! :lol: In any case, I enjoyed it, and I sure hope you do too!!

Having only just uploaded it, you may get a message to advise that clip is not available. But do come back later, and try again.

http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=da5S4_C618_

Cheers
Selfgreed :D

quentin13

Post by quentin13 »

i want to see it, but it's taking too long to upload. Could you tell me how you manage to suck yourself for 40 minutes? The longest i've lasted is about 25.

gebro

Post by gebro »

A fantastic job! Well done!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Beautiful, man! You're a pro! ---
Al

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Good stuff, especially without the shorts. Can you self in other positions?

Selfgreed

Post by Selfgreed »

Yeah sure! But I tend to use the C position as my preference... the other positions tend to be more space consuming, and making typing difficult! lol

seahorses wrote:Good stuff, especially without the shorts. Can you self in other positions?

Selfgreed

Post by Selfgreed »

Thank you Al, I really appreciate that, cos you have been inspirational in my quest for self satisfaction since I first saw pics of you and your amazing ability... to get a compliment from the Master is an honor!

Selfgreed
aleingang69 wrote:Beautiful, man! You're a pro! ---
Al

Selfgreed

Post by Selfgreed »

I didn't want to shorten it cos I just wanted to upload it as soon as it was made... apologies!

Selfing helps prolong the urge to cum, and if I hadn't manually intervened, it probably would have taken longer. LOL I love my foreplay... cumming is so- final!
quentin13 wrote:i want to see it, but it's taking too long to upload. Could you tell me how you manage to suck yourself for 40 minutes? The longest i've lasted is about 25.

Selfgreed

Post by Selfgreed »

Thank you, it was all my pleasure I assure you!!
gebro wrote:A fantastic job! Well done!