beer gut getting in the way?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

gogomobile

beer gut getting in the way?

Post by gogomobile »

Im actually quite slim, but when i forward bend the skin and fat around my abs seems to bunch up a bit, which really does seem to be holding me back.
Ive seen stockier guys bend way further than me so im sure its not a major hindrance, but does anyone notice it aswell when frontbending?

ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

I'm definitely in the same situation as you when it comes to front bending. I just know that if I were to lose even a little bit of weight from my stomach area I'd be able to achieve so much more.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

It would be great to hear progress reports from you guys as you lose the extra pounds to see if it helps you to get more depth. Let us know how it goes!
Al

colcamp

same issue

Post by colcamp »

i have had the same issue...i was heavier and have lost some weight in the past few months. With the weight lose has brought gains for sure. But the most important thing i think is STRETCHING...being FLEXABLE. I have become soooo much more flexable in the past 3 months of SS training.