Help!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

tinnew

Help!

Post by tinnew »

hello everybody!
I want to suck my own dick(a little bit more than 5 inches), but i still cannot touch my dick with my mouth.
can someone help me? give some tips?

Icantdoit

Post by Icantdoit »

I'm having the same problem. I take hot baths, stretch regularly, and I still can only barely touch it with my tongue.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Have both of you read through the "Selfsuck how-to tips" section of this forum? And the (I know it's very incomplete) how-to section that's linked to at the top and bottom of all of the pages on this site?

awtoeman

ss

Post by awtoeman »

yes, this is the most asked question. I think the new rule should be before posting this question here at Solosuck, you must put some effort in reading the "how to" and read the previous 1000 threads with this question as well.

Icantdoit

Re: ss

Post by Icantdoit »

awtoeman wrote:yes, this is the most asked question. I think the new rule should be before posting this question here at Solosuck, you must put some effort in reading the "how to" and read the previous 1000 threads with this question as well.

I did...

Last night I was able to get my lips on it, couldn't get any real cock though. I was so excited when I touched it with my lips, I blew the biggest load ever and my face was completely covered. And I'm 100% straight...

colcamp

Post by colcamp »

You just have to continue to work at it...dont get discouraged...i couldnt even lick thwe head when i started...now i can fit hte whole haed in...there's no way to describer the feeling when you feel your cock had in your own mouth!! Stretch...push yourself..but not to hard.