Hurt my back!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

fresh86

Hurt my back!

Post by fresh86 »

Hey guys, just wanted to remind you to be careful and warm up enough before you ss. I did it yesterday and hurt my back trying to rush into it. I got my upper body twisted sideways a little bit when i was going down and that caused the injury. This is the second time i have hurt myself but i think i will be taking a break for a while.( I still want to take turns with my girlfriend lol) It seems that SS is addictive and hopefully I learned my lesson this time.
Good luck and be careful or you will be hobbling around for a couple days like me :?

Automan

Post by Automan »

I agree with fresh86, a good warm-up before ss is a must if you don't want to hurt your back.

I'm just getting rid of a some pain in my back and getting back into business once again. Asresh86 I also learned my lesson well!!!

The more you warm up the deeper you go... Oh...BTW! yoga helps your body come back to normal quicker but do not take chances for nothing. Remember mind control goes to body control!

Please be careful as this addiction never stops...LOL :P
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

fresh86

Post by fresh86 »

Well my back has been good for over a week and a half so im back in action and making sure to stretch alot before going down on myself. lol

Zelfzuiger

Post by Zelfzuiger »

i pulled something in the bach of my knee, when i put my foot behind my head. Didnt feel it when it happened but i noticed the next day i could barely bend my knee and i can still feel that pretty good so i still cant practice that position again. And it happened like 3 months ago now.

it sucks
hi, I haven't got a big weener!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey Zelf,
If you have limited motion in that knee and you have the option of getting physical therapy for it you should do so as soon as you can - better to get it taken care of now before it messes up other parts of your lower body as you move differently to compensate for the injury. I injured my left knee in a bike accident years ago and couldn't afford any health care to make it better and I still have problems with the opposite hip because of it.
Al

Dorian

Re: Hurt my back!

Post by Dorian »

sry,i just read your topics right now. i hurt my backk last night while scking myself , i was so afraid i would injure myself hard, but the sexual desire from the moment i took the whole head into my mouth just couldn't be stopped....

aleingang69

Re: Hurt my back!

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah - it can be really hard when those animal urges keep on driving you, even after it starts to hurt. It's even more complicated because pain can actually make a sexual experience more intense for a lot of people...

Luckily the majority of pains you'll feel in these situations aren't going to do any long-term damage, but you do need to be careful!

Al