How frequently do you suck?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

smpm654

How frequently do you suck?

Post by smpm654 »

I am stretching out now for Day Five in a row! :P and it's feeling pretty easy. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's blowjob already.

For the longest time, I'd be too sore to do it again for at least a week. Then eventually the craving got the better of me, and a day-after blowjob became common. I think before the binge I'm on, I've only ever had a few other 3-4 day streaks. Those seemed hard enough that I didn't think I'd do five. But man I love my dick!

At the same time that I'm going for more days at a time, I'm taking shorter breaks between streaks, and sucking for longer stretches. A daily blowjob seems to good to be true, but a man's gotta have goals. Up until last year I was still only a once a month cocksucker, but lately I am closer to once a week, especially averaging in the extra days-after. Soon I guess I'll take some time to come down. More likely, since tomorrow is Saturday and I don't have to work (physical work most of the week, which helps keep me limber) I will probably just be too stiff in general. Then it'll be a week or so till I can get all the way back down. I'm gonna have to go for a hike or something :)

So how often do you get down with your bad self? Your best streak? Longest session?