First contact in 20 months

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

aleingang69 wrote:Fantastic, man! Looks like you've already made some progress from just-lick-it to full-on head licking. Can you get your tongue up to lick the frenum? That just by itself is one of the best things about solosucking.
Congratulations, and thanks for the pics!
AL
Unfortunately, being circumcised means the frenulum isn't there anymore and that area isn't a lot more sensitive than any other part. At the height of my abilities, it's fun to do but not terribly pleasureable. I just stroke it when I'm doing it. I think I need to get it further into my mouth before I really start to feel anything.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Oh yeah - looking at the pictures again I can see that they mutilated you differently than they did me - I was relatively lucky and was left with a lot of loose skin and my intact frenum/frenulum.
If you get your tongue in there and spend some time stimulating that area and maybe do it manually too; get yourself hard and excited and then just lube up that small area and stroke and rub it with your fingers without stroking the shaft in the way you ordinarily do - you might discover some sensation there that you don't know you have.
Al

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Well done man. It’s surprising how an achievement like that can galvanise you into shedding a few pounds and get fit fort purpose; it worked for me! And though I can only just get the head + in, it easier each time.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Unfortunately, I didn't stick with yoga or my gym membership in an effort to get in shape. I also mentioned in another thread using the Wii Fit to get in shape, but I think I've used it only once since posting that message. However, my wife just bought a bicycle so we can now go riding together.

Lately I have been having back spasms and back pain. I don't know if that's an incentive to keep at it or to stop. I obviously don't want to injure myself.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

While fitness is never a bad thing, you need also to give eye to stretching, even outside of your ss program, especially counter stretching. this should help all round to strengthen your back. However, if it's causing a problem take time out till it feels better, then gently, gently ease into it.

edonkme

Hi

Post by edonkme »

Welcome to the World of Selfsuckers!

Yes i think you bring more from time to time!

edonkme