Xtube Problems?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Eddie

Xtube Problems?

Post by Eddie »

Has anyone else noticed problems with Xtube?

I believe that the last selfsuck, autofellatio, selfsucker, or selfsucking clip was added a couple of weeks ago.

That's pretty unusual, since selfsucking clips usually appear much more frequently. As far as I can determine, the last clip posted was by Al.

What are you seeing? Maybe it's just a dry period, or is Xtube restricting posting.

Eddie

blacksunshineaz

Re: Xtube Problems?

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I scan various categories for new videos on a regular basis and it seems they haven't added any new videos for a couple of weeks now. I have to assume the site is having problems of some sort.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I added a video a couple of weeks ago (as solosuckman) and just checked the selfsuck tag page on xtube to see if it was listed there. The first time I looked at the results sorted by date it wasn't there but after I refreshed the page my clip and some other clips from the last week showed up so that may be the trick - check the page once and then reload it.
Xtube is always messing around with the site and they usually manage to screw up some aspect of it in the process but they do fix stuff eventually.
Al

unclespunk1049

Post by unclespunk1049 »

I found the same thing at xtube. But I tried "advanced search" instead of the regular search and I can now get the most recently posted videos. See if this will work for you.

blacksunshineaz

Nope, still not working. I tried with both Internet Explorer and Firefox. The newest video I see is 3 weeks old.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I just logged in, searched for selfsuck and then, when I got the results page, clicked on the "date added" (or whatever the exact wording is - I don't remember) and got videos added in the last week.
I've found that approaching a problem from a different place in the site sometimes helps. Last week I was trying to approve friend requests - if I clicked on the friend requests link I got a list of requests that didn't have a "select all" button at the end of the list, but if I went to my friends page and clicked through to the friend requests page from there the button was there - weird but true. They've fixed that one now but maybe you should try searching from different areas of the site.
Al

blacksunshineaz

I found this at http://support.xtube.com/:

We are currently receiving a high number of tickets regarding the search/recent video functions. We are working this issue and ask that you do not create further tickets for it. Please use the advanced search until the issue is resolved.

blacksunshineaz

Looks like Xtube is working again!