Stomach pain

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Thebingo

Stomach pain

Post by Thebingo »

When you guys suck yourself do you have any pain in your stomach? I have gotten much more flexible laitly and it feels like my organs are going to explode when I bend. I stand up and suck myself so I don't know if it's just the position or if I'm just challenged.

fresh86

Re: Stomach pain

Post by fresh86 »

Sometimes i get a little pain but I just try to reposition and it usually goes away. Also make sure you have an empty stomach and go to the bathroom beforehand.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah - never really been a problem for me. Maybe try other positions? If it hurts a lot don't do it!
AL

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

You could just be straining your abdominal muscles too. I've had that happen before. Not a pleasant feeling, but it eventually went away.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

I think it’s more likely to be a muscular thing. Try the plough position and see that’s any easier. I know you say you’ve become more flexible, but have you become fitter? Apart from doing lots of sit ups there are some good yoga exercises for the stomach and always allow a couple of hours, at least, before trying anything training wise after a meal. An empty bowel is also reccommended.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I sometimes get a pain just under the left floating rib... but I do need to lose about 40 pounds... would prolly help me.

Dog

Post by Dog »

I get those too, sometimes, and I stop pushing at that point. I like to eat, and graze all day, which inhibits that final, deepest bend when I get most of my cock in my mouth. But on the days I plan to ss, I eat light, and high protien; it makes a big difference.

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

Hey Guys!

This is one of my basic worries. I don't wanna pop a hernia and be out of commision for an extended length of time (or forever).
One time I was deep into it and even had an ab muscle creep up and over my floating rib. It just felt a bit funny at first until I started to strighten out. The rib hooked the muscle and just started to pull it up and out with it! OUCH!!! I got real scared, thinking I might not be able to straighten out without medical help or maybe even surgery! But I managed to calm down, stay in the position and carefully massage the muscle back into position, UNDER the rib. It hurt like hell for a few days and still can cause me trouble to this day. (That incident was several years ago.)
These issues made me stay up on keeping my abs good and fit. Not necessarily rock hard with Atlas definition, but well toned, reasonably strong and still flexible. I have also found it to be very important to make sure you have no air in the gut. This is more important than just keeping it mostly empty.
When you have a fluid-filled container (the gut) with air bubbles in it and the pressure is increased on the container, the gas will compress much more than the fluids and solids. This makes the pressure of the gas bubbles increase more than the surrounding material. If it's against an intestinal wall, that translates into pain.
I found that the best position to minimise this threat and also the pressure on the abs is the 'C' position. It's like the plow upside-down, sitting on my arms under my ass/thighs. If you are standing to self, you are likely using this position. When you are doing your prep exercises, focus on where you are doing the bending in your back. Try to spread it out more, especially over the lower vertibrae and hip. Once I started getting more flex lower down, I started to hit new heights -depths?- in my efforts. It doesn't take much to help a lot.
Once you have more flexiblity over the entire spine, you can spread out the strain while selfing. Just tighten up more lower down to ease up on the upper, then relax more of the lower and use the mid-back more. This lets you stay down longer without concentrating the strain in one spot. And lets you shift to accomodate the situation in the gut - if it feels pressure lower down then bend higher up. I try something that helps but it's hard to explain. When bending don't think of it as squeezing the stomach but more of stretching out the spine. Imagination goes a long way to directing you body to work in a certain way you desire. Picture your gut as a rock and you are stretching around it, not compressing it. Work the image and try to feel this is what you are doing when stretching. Eventually your body will start to respond and the stretch will become easier.
And yes, when you're done, take some good time to stretch back out completely! Perhaps massage your gut. And wait a bit before eating so everything has a chance to get back into place.

SHAMMAN