Triumph!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

jerkoffbuddy89

Triumph!

Post by jerkoffbuddy89 »

So I licked my dick of the first time years ago and now I've been able to suck the tip of my head. Last night I came home a little drunk and started selfish, I jerked off with two hands with the head of my cock in my mouth while my tongue worked on the sweet spot on the underside of my cock.

Wow - I came deep in my mouth and swallowed it all - usually I have to spit because it grosses me out after I cum but not last night.

lovepre

Re: Triumph!

Post by lovepre »

That's great, any after problems?

As for the drunken part, I have problems finishing when I’m even a little drunk. But high on weed, that’s another story, the first time I swallowed, I was high on weed and I will never forget that one.

Ditch

Post by Ditch »

Hi, Just on the weed thing - do you think that would make you push yourself harder due to you being high? A side question to that - do you think you might be more flexible if you're high? Thanks... D

lovepre

Post by lovepre »

No, to both questions, but that's just for me. I never been so high that I did not have some self control. As for some of those other drugs, I can't say, never used them.