My latest SS experience today.....

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

awtoeman

My latest SS experience today.....

Post by awtoeman »

So tonight I was driving with my girlfriend in my truck. While I was driving she was masterbating and it was getting me REALLY fucking hot! So she looks at me and says "you like this, dont you. I love fingering myself for you, but I love it even more when I suck on your big hard cock. I want to suck it right now! May i please suck on your dick?" So not to dissapoint her :) I pulled over off to the side of the freeway.

We take our seatbelts off and she pulls out my hard cock and starts sucking away on it. As she is sucking, i am slowly raising my hips and bending over. And after a few minutes of sucking, I couldnt help noticing that I was bending over kinda close to my cock. My gf could feel me breathing into and then kissing her ear while she was sucking me. So here's the good part :)

She then says "Oooh, you want to help me suck on this cock, dont you." We both smile and she looks up and me and holds up my cock for me to suck. I then grabbed the steering wheel for leverage and pulled myself all the down. She then guided my hard dick into my mouth.

After a few minutes of her stroking and me sucking, she said to me" i want to see you cum up into your mouth" She stroked the fattest load all over into my mouth! My hot cum then dripped back down all over my cock and balls. Then my gf concluded with licking up most of the left over cum ;)

Happy Boy

Re: My latest SS experience today.....

Post by Happy Boy »

i would love to hear more stories like this! it would be so cool to perform for a female that got off on watching me do myself...i wish the mrs. was into it, but she is apathetic (at best) about it. :(

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

Happy Boy wrote:i would love to hear more stories like this! it would be so cool to perform for a female that got off on watching me do myself...i wish the mrs. was into it, but she is apathetic (at best) about it. :(
glad you likes Happy Boy!! I try to post my SS w/ women experiences as much as I can. Im sure you can do some kind of post search in here on my name in the archives.

and ya, sucking on my cock with a new chick watching/assisting is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE thing that I can possibly do!!!!!

phil

Post by phil »

thanks for sharing awtoeman, your stories of sharing your selfsucking w your gfs, are always mega hot!

while I don't have anything that personal to share, I can say, I saw a selfer I know on cam with a girl friend last week, and he bent over and sucked on his head for minutes, while his girl lovingly stroked his shaft. They went on for quite a while, and it was no doubt one of the hottest live webcam experiences I've had.

Again, thanks for sharing, and keep up the good work,

Phil :D

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

YO PHIL! Its always great to hear from you!!
So is it possible to have that cam show you viewed somehow recorded for us???

phil

Post by phil »

Until I hook up with Stewie Griffin and get him to show me how to use a time machine, I don't think I can go back two Thursdays to make a recording happen.

But it will be a good exercise for your imagination! :D

They were both blond.

Keep up the good work,

Phil

selfviking

Post by selfviking »

@ Phil,

maybe you could remember which way you find this selfing couple?
Thanks for you bringing back the title "cosmopolitan girls" to memory, i finally was able to grab the very nice scene of Ron Jeremy licking and fucking at the same time.
I´ll post it together with some other nice clips in the "selfsuck with women" thread soon. :)

@ awtoeman,

the video you´re talking about could have been a compilation i´ve seen also. It was quite hot, but afair i think during the selfsucking scenes it was faked as the guys were just holding sort of natural dongs. I have to search, but i think i still have some of these scenes somewhere.

Wishes

phil

Post by phil »

thanks selfviking....I actually met this selfsucker in the video chat room associated with this group...it is a shame more folks don't come around there anymore

now we are friends in yahoo, and that is where he said hi, and then was kind enough to share a video moment with his girl

I hope we might do this again. :D

get out there and share, and sometimes it comes back around

Thanks for all the sharing you do, selfviking.

Phil

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

the video you´re talking about could have been a compilation i´ve seen also. It was quite hot, but afair i think during the selfsucking scenes it was faked as the guys were just holding sort of natural dongs. I have to search, but i think i still have some of these scenes somewhere.

Wishes[/quote]

AWWWWWWWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

awtoeman wrote:the video you´re talking about could have been a compilation i´ve seen also. It was quite hot, but afair i think during the selfsucking scenes it was faked as the guys were just holding sort of natural dongs. I have to search, but i think i still have some of these scenes somewhere.

Wishes

AWWWWWWWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

That video is called "He Loves His Cock". I believe the first scene is legit w/ Ron Jeremy, but everything else is using dildos.