How long have you been selfsucking?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blacksunshineaz

How long have you been selfsucking?

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I'd like to know how long you guys have been selfing, from the first time to current, without any period where you lost the ability or didn't practice this for some time.

I discovered this as a teen but lost the ability. I regained contact years later, on April 12, 2002 to be exact (according to my diary) so I'll say I've been doing this a little over three years.

SELFSUCKR

Post by SELFSUCKR »

Well, I started when I was about 18 and am 57 now so I guess I am "cumming up" on my 40 year anniversary. There were periods of time that I got into it more than other times, but in those 40 years I have never lost the ability. Sometimes I would suck myself every day, somtimes every other day, but I doubt that there was any week that went by that I didn't selfsuck at least once. Damn, I wonder how many gallons of my cum I have swallowed since I started.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i don't remember exactly how old i was, but it was in my early teens amd i'm 37 now...i have always cycled through periods where i loose interest or put on a little weight and wind up losing contact for a while, but i always come back for more eventually!

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

around 10, I think....(1980'-1981')...
79ecra

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

79ecra

Zelfzuiger

Post by Zelfzuiger »

i first touched the tip of my head with my tongue when i was... 16 probably, but it didnt occur to me i could learn to blow myself so i just started that a few weeks ago, i havent stretched for about a week now, my back still isnt fully healed from last time.
when i just showered i can take in almost half my head for a few seconds.
hi, I haven't got a big weener!