Video of Ryan?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Video of Ryan?

Post by Guest »

Hey guys,
I've got a customer who is crazy to get video footage of a selfer named Ryan. I have one short clip of him shooting a very impressive load in his mouth, and I'm pretty sure I've seen some selfing footage of him, but I don't have it.
There's a Website:
http://www.ultranetlinx.com/thundercock/index.html
but it looks like it's all stills.
Is there more video out there of him?
Thanks!
Al

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I have a really low-quality DVD of this guy. I've only watched it once because there is a lot of video noise. I can only guess that it was shot with a damaged camera. I was a little disappointed because there wasn't much selfsucking; it is more a jerk-off video. If we have enough space to store it, I guess I could decrypt the DVD files and post it on here. I don't recall seeing a copyright anywhere on the video. It was burned on a DVD-R...It would be several GB and I don't have any video processing software to do any editing, etc.

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

Are those pics of Ryan REAL? They look a little funny...like photo shop/fake funny...?
79ecra