I feel much healthier!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Lucasraleigh

I feel much healthier!

Post by Lucasraleigh »

I have desired to fellate myself for some time now... I considered myself a bit of a freak... :|
Then I discovered this website. I feel more normal now.
Al's performance is the most incredible thing I have ever seen! :!:

I don't know if it is just me, but since I have been stretching, I have never felt so healthy. My body feels great! I cannot believe how incredible I feel. Also, I have not been so happy in years, as since I decided that I will develope suppleness and suck myself off! Can anybody else relate?

I am not yet anywhere near my goal, but I have wanked into my mouth several times (rather, about 20% of my cum in my mouth, my aim is not that good...) the taste is strange to me. I have also pissed in my mouth a couple of times... (I pissed about a litre last night... had to stop, thought I might drown...) I thought I was a freak doing that, too, but then... I discovered this site. Imagine my amazement to discover, lo, I'm actually normal! :idea:

My face is absolutely getting closer to my dick, I can see the difference.
I love the way my body feels, I am excited about this expression of my sexuality... I haven't even started sucking yet! So, it's just going to get better! :lol:

I'm so glad I made the decision that I'm going to train myself for autofellatio. It is the right decision. (Two months ago, I would not imagine myself writing a post like this!) So much has changed.

WOW!! :mrgreen:

senior sucker

the desire to self suck

Post by senior sucker »

I would like to congratulate you on your decision to embark upon the noble and satisfying road to self sucking. Only you can suck your cock exactly the way you want it done. It cetainly is a mind blower [no pun intended]. I did it when I was 16 for the first time. Then I stopped at 26 when I got married. Thirty years went by without SS myself. Three years ago I thought I would try again. Im able to get 3/4 of my gland in my mouth. But thats enough to do the job. AS they say ''The beat goes on''

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

First of all, there’s not such a things as a sex freak, just a difference in taste or preference. Believe it or not the whole of the British Government running this country is full of well-adjusted people, all with different tastes? It’s mainly a personal view of the individual that causes us to label ourselves and others in this way. Very often theses concepts develop as a result of our up bringing where in our formative years we might have been made to feel guilty over our own sexuality– like a small boy innocently fiddling with his genitals in public and being told, “Don’t do that, it’s disgusting!” It’s only the act of doing it publicly that’s disgusting.

Likewise, pissing in your own mouth is not as uncommon as you may think. Drinking your own urine is believed to have therapeutic values and is practised extensively even today among certain cultures. Back in time a woman having difficulty in conceiving would often drink the urine of another already pregnant woman, which is not as wacky as it sounds because the urine of a pregnant woman is loaded with excess oestrogen. Today that oestrogen would be given in a tablet to be taken with food, which is far more convenient than going down between the legs of a pregnant friend, say in a crowded restaurant, as that would also be disgusting………Yeah?

Just realise that you’re feeling healthier and better in yourself, you’ve set yourself a goal and are striving towards it. You won’t change history like world war 3 would and you won’t affect anyone else – all positive aspects. Loads of guys would love to do what you’re doing so just feel good about it. I do.

MikeB

Re: I feel much healthier!

Post by MikeB »

Lucasraleigh wrote:I have desired to fellate myself for some time now... I considered myself a bit of a freak... :|
Then I discovered this website. I feel more normal now.

I don't know if it is just me, but since I have been stretching, I have never felt so healthy. My body feels great! I cannot believe how incredible I feel. Also, I have not been so happy in years, as since I decided that I will develope suppleness and suck myself off! Can anybody else relate?

Welcome. I think most guys would like to be able to suck themselves off; you're no freak. Once you're able to do it (and you can with perseverence), you'll be considered lucky by all the normal guys who have tried and can't do it.

As far as feeling healthy goes, I can't agree - my back kills me each time I do it. But I am happy to be able to do it. Good for you for feeling so great; you're even luckier!

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

I drank my lady's piss and ate her shiit....but NEVER anyone else's...NOT even my OWN! (Although I do drink and swallow my own cum, and that of the women I have sex with after I make them cum)
79ecra