Girl Assist Poll

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Does your girlfiriend/wife help you SS?

YES
46%
NO
36%
Girl friend is turned off
3%
She likes to watch
15%

Total votes: 39

birdgunner2002

Girl Assist Poll

Post by birdgunner2002 »

When my girlfirend and I make love I usually end up selfing - she loves it! What is really great is that she sucks my balls while I suck my cock - anyone else this lucky?
Deep Selfer

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I haven't had a chance to do that yet, but I hope to at some point.

I tried to show off once for a fuckbuddy, but my back wouldn't let me so I had to show her pictures so she knew I wasn't making this up.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

my wife knows i do it, but she isn't really into it.

a couple times i was able to get her to play with my nipples from behind while i was in the 'c' position (my favorite), but that's it, and she really seemed like "i'm just doing this because you want me to, and i'm *not* enjoying it" which was a bit of a mood killer so i've never really pushed it.

i do have a 'fuckbuddy' that i've shown once too, but i wasn't in the best shape at the time and could only get the tip a bit. she seemed really into it, and i hope to get together with her sometime when i'm in better shape again. i think she would really be into 'helping' in one way or another...

MikeB

Re: Girl Assist Poll

Post by MikeB »

birdgunner2002 wrote:When my girlfirend and I make love I usually end up selfing - she loves it! What is really great is that she sucks my balls while I suck my cock - anyone else this lucky?
I have enough trouble getting my wife to suck on my balls (or suck on anyhing for that matter) even when I'm not selfing. Bet you don't have to beg for sex either. You are a lucky man.

Saboo

Post by Saboo »

My wife helps me on occassion. She helps me stretch, strokes my cock sometimes when I get it in my mouth and rocks or helps add pressure & leverage for deeper penetration. She has also licked my ass while I sucked myself to orgasm. She seems to enjoy it but the sessions can last an hour or more, so she sometimes gets tired. Consequently, I don't push her to join me all the time. This also allows me to stretch & practice on my on so the next time she helps, the session is better (a little shorter for her or more penetration). I am glad she knows I sometimes self-suck and really enjoy that she sometimes participates, but I enjoy it either way... with her help or alone.

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

I do it like Scott Taylor and Erica Boyer in How to Enlarge your penis...I just let her lick my ass, balls, shaft head, etc., all while I am ss'ng
79ecra